Okay, that's enough for now.

"Please do." I respond.

"Tell me if it's like weird or anything. I promise there's nothing sexual about this isn't just unavoidable." He reaches down to the bottom of my shirt-which has been changed into a non-blood soaked one- and pulls it up past my bellybutton.

"Holy shit-I'm like...not gross" I say In surprise. I'm completely healed.

"You're never gross." He says quickly.

He moves a hand right down where the wound should be he places two fingers on it to point it out. I immediately feel this sensation. It's like sparks are coming out of his fingers.

"Okay that's enough for now please" I say quietly.

"Sorry, does it still hurt? Are you okay?" He immediately moves his hand and pulls the shirt back down so I'm covered.

"It's just...where's your spot?" I ask.

"You can't ever share this with anybody else." He scoots closer. "The small of my back." I reach my hand out so I can show him the feeling. 

 He lifts up his arm and rests it back down over mine when I'm hand finds his back. I trace my fingers down "where?" He jolts a little. "Here?"

"That would be it." He says. I flatten my hand so I'm not going straight on it.

"I'm sorry you didn't really get a choice." He says quietly. "We didn't think you'd prefer to die though so.." he looks away for a second.

"I don't mind. It's not like it's my hand or anything..." I smile and his eyes return to me.

He laughs. "I'm glad you didn't die."

"Yeah, me too."

"Are you feeling okay though?" He asks.

"Yeah, actually. I feel like I should be really in pain right now, but I'm fine." I respond.

"That's good." He nods and I realize how close our faces are.

There's a second of silence where we both stare at each other.

"Percy?"

"Beach girl." he nods once.

He leans down and I push myself up onto my elbows slowly. Trying to decide how to handle this. I could just say something or wait for him. I could move or something too.

Our eyes lock again.

Then, we both make the same impulsive decision. We press our lips together quickly, yet softly.

We make sure it's not too much force on each other. Considering I'm pushing up on him a bit and he's coming down on me.

And we don't stop until I have to move my hand off his back and onto his chest and push him away to get some air. I pull it in like I've been underwater.

"You're a really good kisser" he says, also out of breath.

"Thanks...you too" I laugh, he laughs too. He moves his hands onto my cheeks and pulls me in again and we both laugh into the kiss.

The door handle jiggles and Percy scrambles back so he's not so close to me. Right after he dose, Mr. D walks in. Phew. Thank you mom. So glad he didn't catch us doing that, we would NEVER hear the end of it.

"Oh good, you're awake" he nods. He then turns to Percy his brows furrow and his face is quickly painted with a sassy expression.

"Why are you still here?" Mr.D squints a bit.

"Because I didn't want her to be confused and alone when she woke up" Percy rolls his eyes.

Mr.D rolls his eyes right back. They have this banter thing. It's funny to watch and hear. They know it too.

"That's-that's uh. Fine, that's a valid reason." Mr. D huffs. "Anyways, uh...did you...did Peter expla-"

"Percy." He corrects and sighs. It pisses him off so much it's funny.

"Whatever Pearly." I snort when Mr. D says that.

"Y/n!" Percy says in fake offensive, while he puts his hands on his hips and cocks his head.

"Okay. Did he explain the thing the uh Gods did?" He waves his hands between us.

"I did." Percy responds and nods. "Right y/n?" He turns his head back to me.

I look at Mr. D "Right." I respond quickly.

"Yeah. You kids have fun with that. Forever. Glad you're not dead." He salutes and walks out.

Percy and I look at each other for a second and burst out laughing.

I grab his knee while we laugh. "Oh my gosh!" We continue to laugh for a few minutes.

I push myself up so I'm sitting. "Come on, sit with me please. I'll be lonely otherwise

"Whatever you want Beach girl" he sits down next to me, our shoulders touch and I get butterflies. My face feels hot. I hope he doesn't notice.

"Okay, so this is so random but at some point we're gonna wanna die. But then what do we even do? Tell our enemies 'hey dude, right here! Stab me' or like...what?" He blurts out.

"Yeah, probably. Or we could just live forever together" I suggest  and laugh.

"Yeah, but how long is forever?" He asks.

"I dunno, forever" he laughs at my remark.

"I mean would you want to? I think we'd get bored at some point"

"Probably...but um..." I rub the back of my neck, scared of how he'll react to this. "I think we should talk about what we did earlier." 

"Huh? Like-like the kissing?" He blushes a bit.

"Yeah, the kissing." I nod.

"What about it? Was something wrong? Did I hurt you?" He instinctively moves closer to me.

"Oh no, no just like normally...'friends' don't...you know... kiss on the lips?" 

"Right, right..." he nods, then looks over at me.

"So what if we weren't 'friends' anymore?" He asks.

"What? You don't want to be my friend?" He's confusing me.

His eyes widen "oh no, gosh, y/n no no no. I'd never say that." He takes a deep breath. "What if we were more than friends?" He asks tentatively.

"So...boyfriend and girlfriend?" I confirm.

"If that's alright with you." He responds.

Instead of answering I turn my body towards him, lean in and I place my lips on his again. He places a hand on my back and pulls his head back after a second.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiles at me.

"That's exactly what I meant" I giggle at him.

"Well alright then, girlfriend." He says jokingly and puts his arm around me.

"Alright, boyfriend" I shoot back, and we both laugh.