Angel Sent from Above

(Y/n) had forgotten how much they hated this place. It had been ten years since (Y/n) stepped foot in the factory after they got an odd email from corporate telling them not to come in for work. At first, they didn't think much of this until they saw on the news that every employee in the factory had mysteriously dissapered. (Y/n) had attempted to go back to the factory but was stopped by the police and forbidden from going inside.

Ten years had passed, and on (Y/n)'s birthday, they got a mysterious envelope, and the contents inside the envelope is what pushed them to return to the factory.

At first, (Y/n) only felt nostalgia for the factory and the GrabPack, something they didn't use often since they cared for the children so the use of one was never really needed, but everything started to change once they took a key from Huggy and he dissapered. Despite all the alarm bells ringing at them to leave, they persisted. They felt like they were being watched from each shadow or dark hallway. They should've left when they had the chance cause when they attempted to go further into the factory. Huggy had attacked.

How they managed to kill Huggy and stay alive was a miracle even to (Y/n) they didn't get away unscathed, though. Their arms had been torn at ruthlessly, leaving big healing scars. They should've called it quits then when they had the chance to leave. Leave everything behind and never think about the factory again, but something inside them told them to keep going.

They freed Poppy from her case, and before she could explain what the hell was going on, Mommy Longlegs took her away. They had somehow by a stroke of luck killed Mommy Longlegs trying to ignore the fact that her screams of terror didn't break their heart in two that she couldn't save her. They continued forward, and just when they were about to leave this cursed place, Poppy changed course and was sending them to Playcare. A place that at one point (Y/n) had cherished with all their heart.

(Y/n) could feel this place starting to wear them down, but they couldn't rest not with Catnap around every turn. They had to get the power on to reroute the red smoke, which was easier said than done in a place such as this.

●~<♤>~●

"That is the last time I listen to mysterious letters telling me to come back to your creepy old workplace....I'll give it this though at least corporate isn't yelling at me about how I'm doing my job wrong.." (Y/n) mumbled to themselves. They loved the Playcare where they could care for not just the children but the living toys as well.

Despite their superiors constantly threatening to fire them if they kept back-talking about the scientists or the scientists treating the living toys like garbage and was forced to stay silent. (Y/n) missed caring for others like Dogday. They had to admit they missed him the most he was always so kind and protective of the ones he cared about. Hopesong was also someone they dearly missed. She was always so full of life and had so many dreams it was endearing to see, but now they were just memories. Memories they wished they cherished more and held onto more if they knew it was the last they would see of them again.

They paused at the entrance of the Playhouse in the caves. "Didn't Ollie say to avoid this place...? Shoot, it's the only way out, though. Guess I have no choice.." they groaned in exhaustion and went inside encountering a small Smiling Critter Plush crawling towards them. On instinct (Y/n) shot a flare at the plush, and it squeaked away, making them feel bad as they continued inside. Oh, that guilt got squashed fast as a barrage of Smiling Critter plush dolls trying to attack them. They shot flares, dodged, and avoided the small menaces and found themselves in a pool room