HOLY MOLEY (Authors Note)

Oh my goodness! This book is getting very close to 10K reads! Where did you all come from?!

This deserves a celebration!

With the one-shot book still going, I have a lot to show you guys! Let's look at the list for when the book hits 10K!

1- A Q/A

Once we hit 10K, I'll open a Q/A in this book and will be open to any questions given! My only rule: PLEASE keep your questions appropriate!

2- Art slots

Ok, I don't do request draws a lot but for this celebration. I will open 3 art slots! You will be able to get a free drawing from me by entering into these three slots, but remember, these are limited, and once the slots are filled, I won't open them again I will provide further detail once 10K is hit!

And for the finale!

3- One-shots

My one-shot book features stories from before and after the events from this book, but for these one-shots, I will open a one-shot request page here in this book and I will take the ideas and add them to the Canon! I will also make dedicated art images for these one-shots as a bonus!

Well, that covers all the cool stuff! And from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU ALL! I can't wait to celebrate 10K reads!

Until next time, have a nice day/night!