🏹

Caramel Arrow cookie x M! Soldier! Reader

Reader in this chapter is a male (he/him)

---

S/F means Selected Flavor

"Bold" means speaking

Italics are the reader's/cookie's actions

Requested by: huyduc8877

---

Third Person's POV:

In the Dark Cacao Kingdom was filled with creamy snow, cookies enjoying their time in their houses. It was rather cold in that area, but cookies could possible survive with thick jackets.

It was heard that a cookie was recruited and accepted to be seen as an soldier of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, which is, of course, its S/F cookie. Soldiers, or he rather call them friends, were nice to you. Well, others didn't like his confidence to be hjs friends.

A cookie trainer was assigned to train S/F cookie with a sword, as the Dark Cacao cookie himself said. S/F cookie didn't mind about the announcement.

S/F cookie is in the training area, sitting on a dark-wood bench: waiting for his so-called trainer to arrived. It seemed to be late for that "trainer" of his. He watched the others train themselves, until he heard footsteps coming towards to him.

He immediately snapped his head to the sound of sudden footsteps, just to see a female cookie in front of him: long caramel hair, white and dark brown clothing, and... the same height of him.

The female cookie coughed, seemed to be embarrassed of her, just walking towards to someone without not even knowing that she is late, 15 minutes late.

'' Apologies for the wasted time for you to wait for me. I am Caramel Arrow Cookie, the assigned trainer for you. '' Caramel Arrow cookie said, as she stretched her arm (?) to the male cookie, as a way for her handshake and greetings.

S/F cookie's POV:

The female-- Erm, Caramel Arrow Cookie looked at me sternly as I accepted her little own handshake.

I was nervous for my first day, of course.

'' I'm S/F cookie. Nice to meet you, Caramel Arrow cookie... '' I said, as the handshake is finished and I let my arm go limp.

'' That's a pretty name for a male cookie. ''Caramel Arrow cookie smirked, as if she was teasing me.

Unfortunately, I'm not a type of person who gets compliments.

'' Thank you... '' I said. I was slightly blushing, but I tried to hide that.

Caramel Arrow cookie stopped smirking as she nod.

''I believe this is the time for our training, but we will start at the basics. '' Caramel Arrow cookie didn't even beckoned me to follow her as she immediately went somewhere.

I was a bit startled at the sudden act as I immediately tried to follow with her.

[[ Time Skip! ]]

I'm exhausted, like... really. This sword-training was harder than I thought, but practice makes the perfect.

Caramel Arrow cookie taught me how to hold the sword properly, how to block and blah blah blah.

I was thinking about my own little thoughts that I became distracted to it, until my mind was alerted that Caramel Arrow cookie was running towards me with the sword ready to attack.

I immediately blocked the attack, her strength on the sword is quite strong-- But I managed to held mine properly.

'' Remember, don't be distracted by your own thoughts. It makes the enemy take the chance to attack you. '' Caramel Arrow cookie said, I nodded at her remarks, but you were really, Really tired.

'' Go easy on me, won't you? '' I said, I was breathing slightly heavy, holding the sword to block her sword by all of my strength.

Caramel Arrow cookie was surprised, but she let out a chuckle.

'' I won't. '' She said. She kept her sword against mine, looking straight at my eyes.

Dammit.

{{ Meanwhile... }}

??? 's POV:

I was watching the two doing sword training, as I took a break on writing papers of his majesty.

'' Do you think Caramel Arrow cookie has a thing on the new soldier? '' I said, still watching the new soldier' s every move: even the slightest.

'' The new soldier looks handsome, though. No wonder Caramel Arrow cookie has a crush on him. " My thoughts went a little... the curious ones.

His majesty sighed, as he was busy writing papers.

'' Affogato cookie, you better go back to writing those papers... '' His majesty said.

'' Of course, my majesty~! Your wish is always my command. '' I said, seeing his majesty seemed to be annoyed, but I knew he is just tired.

---

743 words

This was fun to make lol.