🌌🥛

Shadow Milk cookie x F! Reader

Requested by: kawaiicookie1449

---
F/F means Favorite Flower

S/F means Selected flavor

TW: Slightly swearing, fainting

Enjoy!

---

Author's POV:

You are a cookie baked with a particular petals of your F/F. The Witches deliberately put those petals to make a cookie who is quite different from their other creations.

Yet here you are, in the Faerie Kingdom. You were allowed to be in the kingdom of faeries due to the reason of being White Lily cookie's friend and also helped Elder Faerie cookie.

The faerie cookies were nice to you, even you are just a regular cookie, who is just roaming around to help someone.

Elder Faerie cookie was a stoic, quiet friend of yours. You and him don't talk to each other often... But, you still, sometimes, help him on his little problems!

You knew that White Lily cookie is Dark Enchantress cookie, but you still consider her as your friend, no matter who she is.

You are helping Pure Vanilla cookie, Gingerbrave, Strawberry cookie and Wizard cookie on something they are finding for a reason.

The problem in here is that the seal of the Silver Tree was in a wretched situation, so, the only solution for this is to awaken White Lily cookie.

As all of you went to visit White Lily cookie's... well, you couldn't tell what it is, but it's like a transparent coffin.

The a sudden remark of Pure Vanilla cookie made you shocked.

Pure Vanilla cookie wanted to use his life powder on White Lily cookie to awaken her.

S/F's POV:

I'm flabbergasted.

I mean, what a kind cookie he would do that to his friend, but that risks everything.

If Pure Vanilla cookie risk that life powder of his, we might lose him and we cannot defeat Dark Enchantress cookie if he is gone...

'' Pure Vanilla cookie...! We can't lose you, we still need you to find Dark Enchantress cookie! '' Gingerbrave insists.

Strawberry cookie was devastated, as well as Wizard cookie.

'' Don't worry, friends. It might make me a little weak after it. '' Pure Vanilla cookie said. He said that as if he will brushed that life power like he brushed his feet (?) on a rug.

When Elder Faerie cookie was about to say something, I interrupted him.

''I volunteer. '' I said, I knew the consequences of using my life powder on someone to awaken them.