👑🧚

Elder Faerie cookie × F! Reader

FINALLY YALL 😭😭

(Elder Faerie cookie is our husband)

————

S/F means Selected Flavor

S/W means Selected Weapon

Requested by: huyduc8877

Enjoy!

————

Author's POV:

In the Faerie Kingdom, is filled with faerie cookies and a white lily's scent.

The Silver Tree needs a guardian to protect itself.

Of course, it plays a VERY important role in protecting the earthbread from the beast cookies.

And that guardian of the Silver Tree is the king himself, Elder Faerie cookie.

However, one faerie cookie became one of him.

It is S/F cookie. A female faerie cookie who was responsible to be seen as another guardian of the Silver Tree.

And little she didn't know is that Elder Faerie cookie fell in love with her.

However, something will happen to Elder Faerie cookie.

Being a guardian of the Silver Tree gives you benefits, unless you are a temporary substitute of the original one.

While Elder Faerie cookie is busy on his kingdom, S/F cookie has an eye to the Silver Tree.

Unfortunately, the seal of the Silver Tree was destroyed and the beasts were released.

Shadow Milk cookie is still in the Beast-Yeast, having a controlled faeries roaming around the Faerie woods.

S/F cookie's POV:

Before the seal of the Silver Tree was destroyed, Gingerbrave and his team came in the Silver Kingdom to explore the Beast-Yeast.

Of course, I was included in the help for them.

I show them the Silver Tree, houses, etc.

Back to the present!

I was with Gingerbrave and his team, including Pure Vanilla cookie and White Lily cookie.

Silverbell cookie, Mercurial Knight cookie and Elder Faerie cookie was there.

We were fighting some monsters, until we reached...

The animatronic of deceit.

There is a sudden unexpected turn of events...

When Gingerbrave and his gang fought the animatronic of deceit TWICE, Elder Faerie cookie used his full strength to give more time.

Resulting him being weaker than before.

Of course, White Lily cookie cares for Elder Faerie cookie more than me.

He doesn't deserve me.

While White Lily cookie was holding Elder Faerie cookie's hand as he is slowly crumbling, I stood far away from him.

I was expecting him to give his remaining power to White Lily cookie.

However...

'' S/F cookie... '' Elder Faerie cookie called, White Lily cookie was still holding his hand tightly.

Elder Faerie cookie looked at my eyes, and smiled in weak state.

'' I believe you are more responsible to be a guardian of the Silver Tree. ''

Wait...

I was confused at his remarks.

'' Elder Faerie cookie, don't tell me... '' I said.

Maybe I was right.

He IS gonna give his remaining strength to me.

I don't like this.

Elder Faerie cookie nod, as I noticed a gliterry light slowly makes it's way to me.

Why him? Why him?

I really have to deal Shadow Milk cookie, no?

---

486 words

Got really lazy to add more words