🌌🥛

Shadow Milk cookie + GN! Soul Jam! Reader

This is platonic rn

Requested by: Corey_Mystic

————

S/F means Selected Flavor

TW: Swearing

————

Author's POV:

When the Witches created the Beasts, the Soul Jams were included.

The Soul Jams were the source of the Beasts' powers and is responsible for good power to protect the earthbread.

The beasts' mission was to protect the cookies...

However, slowly each of them became corrupted and caused chaos.

Cookies running for their life powder, but only resulting them to crumble by the Beasts.

The Witches couldn't bear to watch their creation create chaos... So, they caged and sealed them in the Silver Tree.

Unfortunately, their Soul Jams were separated from the Beasts.

Each of it found it's responsible owner, except for one soul jam...

Shadow Milk cookie's soul jam.

It refused to go to another owner, clinging on Shadow Milk cookie.

Yet, the Witches has to create an upside version of Shadow Milk cookie's soul jam for the rightful owner...

That's when the second-created ancients were created.

Shadow Milk cookie, Burning Spice, Mystic Flour, Silent Salt and Eternal Sugar were replaced by...

Pure Vanilla cookie, Golden Cheese cookie, Dark Cacao cookie, White Lily cookie and Holly berry cookie.

Little didn't know that the Witches did not know that Shadow Milk cookie's soul jam has life powder.

Meanwhile, the Beasts were sealed in the Silver Tree.

All of them were caged with forks (idk). They knew that their soul jams were stolen from them to give it to the rightful owner...

While Shadow Milk cookie was sitting on the floor, giving up on trying to escape from the seal of the Silver Tree: he could saw his... Soul Jam floating around?

Shadow Milk cookie was puzzled at his sight. Why is his soul jam flying around?

'' You couldn't have escape from that stupid cage! '' An unknown voice rang into Shadow Milk cookie's mind.

He could tell it's the voice of Deceit. That soul jam is most likely sprinkled with life powder.

'' I know, I know... But the Witches did it! '' Shadow Milk cookie said, gripping on the bars of the fork.

He swore that he saw his Soul Jam in front of his eyes.

'' Tsk. Fuck those little witches for sealing you to that tree. You obviously deserve freedom. '' The voice of Deceit said, seemed to be grumpy.

'' Obviously, like-- '' And the rambling starts. The main topic is mostly the Witches, telling them to flip off.

That conversation took 3 hours about the Witches should be ashamed on sealing him to the Silver Tree.

And gossips. Destruction is included.

S/F cookie's POV:

Ugh. That bitches did it.

They sealed my (handsome) owner! Well, of course, I'm just a soul jam. But yeah, I have life powder.

I was just floating and circling around that fork of Shadow Milk cookie's.

Yes, Shadow Milk cookie is still continuing the good stuff

'' —and those cookies even scream! It was loud, and I hate it. THEN— '' And here he goes again...

I swore the other beasts were here, too.

Eternal Sugar is the one who is eavesdropping the conversation.

Mystic Flour showed no interest.

Burning Spice definitely agrees with Shadow Milk cookie.

Silent Salt cookie is just... silent.

To be honest, the Witches are stupid for sealing (the handsome one and only) Shadow Milk cookie.

While Shadow Milk cookie was complaining...

I somehow took the form of a cookie.

It felt weird, feeling my cookie legs for the first time.

I even noticed that I'm taller than Shadow Milk cookie.

'' Look, I took the form of a cookie. '' I said, still floating.

Shadow Milk cookie was surprised...

'' Your a shapeshifter?! '' Shadow Milk cookie said, he could also shapeshift.

'' No, dumbass— '' I said.

'' Then, how in the Earthbread you managed to turn into a cookie?? '' Shadow Milk cookie said, his eyes showing curiosity.

Well, long story but I will make it one words!

Stolen.

'' Long story, but I stole it! '' I said, definitely not embarrassed of my actions.

Shadow Milk cookie was expecting that.

————

674 words

My mind got short