🥜☕🔪

Cookie Alliance × M! Doctor! psychopath! Reader

Cookie Alliance cookies are including Latte cookie, Almond cookie and Cream puff cookie only!

Requested by: huyduc8877

————

S/F means Selected Flavor

F/C means Favorite Color

TW: mention of murder and jam (blood)

Sugar Wizards Hospital is only a fictional place for the city of Parfaedia.

Enjoy!

————

Third Person's POV:

In the magic city of Parfaedia is filled of wizards, some normal cookies like Almond cookie and Éclair cookie, living in the city.

Beside the Parfaedia Institute, is the Sugar Wizards Hospital. From the words itself, the students who was once a wizards, is now a healer magic wizards.

There is one cookie dorcot who works in the Sugar Wizards Hospital...

Of course, it's S/F cookie. He is a normal cookie who managed to get a job in the city of Parfaedia.

He is a fast learner, so if a cookie teaches a particular technique, S/F cookie would get it already!

Yet, there are a few cookie murder cases that Almond cookie needs to solve...

This is only the first time where cookie murder is found in the city of Parfaedia, it was very peculiar.

What is more strange is that these cases are found in midnights.

Latte cookie is awake of this.

She knew this is a difficult case for Almond cookie, so she wanted to help him.

Well, back to the plot!

Almond cookie is in only his office, with Constable Whiskers on his table: their little wings slightly moving.

His table is filled with papers. And yes, it's the pictures of the area where are the Cookie victims were brutally crumbled by some cookie. One of them has a broken pair of glasses beside the crumbled victim.

Almond cookie sighed in frustration. He is really, REALLY having a hard time on solving this cases.

His daughter, Walnut cookie, is just sleeping in her bed.

Constable Whiskers noticed this and meowed at him, as if they are worried at Almond Cookie.

Almond cookie saw this, and smiled. He began to pet Constable Whiskers.

'' I'm fine, Whiskers. It's just that I'm having a hard time in finding the culprit in my recent case... '' Almond cookie said, as he continued to pet Constable Whiskers.

S/F cookie's POV:

J

ust waiting for my shift to end! ~

... to finally kill the Cookie who crumbled my family.

Atleast, Almond cookie haven't found out about me being the culprit of his cases...

I was in my medic office, checking the medical information of my patients. Reading every detail about it.

My NEW glasses is on my table, it was a shiny and purchased one. Too bad my old one fell and broke beside my victim.

I stalked every information of the Cookie who crumbled my family.

It's funny, isn't it?

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

When the door swang open, I saw Cream Puff cookie, with her holding her bag behind her back.

I looked up at the paper I'm holding and immediately stood up, then kneeled in front of Cream Puff Cookie.

'' Cream Puff cookie? I thought you would be picked up by Almond cookie? '' I asked, seeming worried for this young little wizard.

'' He didn't came, so I wanted to spend time with you! '' Cream Puff cookie said, smiling innocently.

I smiled at her remarks.

'' Okay, but make sure not to get lose in this hospital! You might get hurt... '' I said, stroking Cream Puff cookie's head.

Cream Puff cookie nodded and put her bag on a chair beside mine.

[[ Time Skip ]]

Author's POV:

After the games that Cream Puff cookie and S/F cookie played, it was now night.

S/F cookie noticed that Cream Puff cookie is asleep.

He let out a chuckle and carry Cream Puff cookie (and her bag) and went to Almond cookie's house.

S/F cookie put her in her room and saw Almond cookie totally exhausted, his head on his desk as he sleeps.

He rolled his eyes and brought his jacket and put it around Almond cookie.

When he was out of Almond cookie's house, the midnight starts.

He managed to lure the Cookie and crumbled him with a knife.

Their jam was on S/F cookie's hands, even on his clothing.

Yet, he managed to left no trance.

On the other day, another cookie murder case is occurred.

————

728 words

Got lazy since I have another request lolol...

I'm waiting for a Elder Faerie cookie x male reader rn