🍦

Pure Vanilla cookie x F! Healer! Reader

Requested by: huyduc8877

The information I know about Pure Vanilla kingdom might not be accurate, kindly correct me if I'm wrong!

---

S/F means Selected Flavor

S/K means Selected Kingdom

S/W means Selected Weapon

TW: mention of injuries

Enjoy!

---

Third Person's POV:

An abandoned kingdom was once a happy and clean one. In the Pure Vanilla Kingdom, was demolished after the Dark Flour War. Inside of it is filled by waffle bots that are created by Strawberry Crepe cookie...

The small village of small amount of cookies were atleast safe and healthy. Black Raisin Cookie ready to attack in case any threats are occurred in her village.

There was a cookie who was badly injured and found by healer cookie...

Yet, healer cookie took the injured cookie in the small village and healed her.

That cookie is S/F cookie. She is a healer, who got injured by some of the cake hounds that started attacking her.

From now on, S/F cookie is one of the Healers who heals the injured. She is a quiet cookie, but she could socialize to other cookies.

However, S/F cookie suspected that healer cookie is Pure Vanilla cookie... But she doesn't have evidence to prove it.

When Gingerbrave and his team arrived, S/F cookie was the first one to help them.

Black Raisin cookie saw them as a threat first, but she realized that they meant no harm.

To the passageway of the Pure Vanilla cookie, the team fought waffle bots. It was a tedious work to do, but it's part of the life powder that every cookie has to go in.

The reason why Gingerbrave and his team to travel through several places is to defeat Dark Enchantress cookie. Of course, they have been through a lot.

S/F cookie's cookie:

The team and I was walking through the walls of the Pure Vanilla Kingdom. It's statues and walls seemed to be slightly damaged, but could hold itself longer.

I, a healer cookie, it is my duty to try, heal and help my friends. No matter what.

I felt a tug on my sleeves.

When I look at the cookie who tug on my sleeves, it was Strawberry cookie.

It seemed that she was about to question something.

'' Yes, Strawberry cookie...? '' I said, then raised a brow. I was holding my staff.

'' Before when you arrived at this village, where did you live? '' Strawberry Cookie asked.