⚔️🌲

Beast cookies × F! Child! Reader

Reminder: This is platonic! No NSFW scenes are written in here.

Extra cookies: Clotted Cream cookie and Financier Cookie

————

S/F means Selected Flavor

TW: mention of a cult

Requested by: DragonCookie_10

This is a short chapter, due to the requests I am getting.

Enjoy!

————

Author's POV:

The first cookies were created by the witches hundred (or millions) years ago.

The supposed ancients were created to protect the Cookie life,

But caused chaos.

However, one of the beast cookies is a child.

The sixth beast, that was little recognized,

is a child holding a magic power that could wipe out a cookie's life powder.

Every beast cookie didn't show a trance of her.

They didn't wanted to make a child be recognized to be one of the beast because of the fear of any cookies (including Faerie cookies) see that beast in front of their cookie eyes.

Yet, she is the only pure beast cookie in the first-created ancients that were replaced by the recent ones.

When the beast cookies, except for S/F cookie, was sealed in the Silver Tree, S/F cookie ran.

Atleast, she wasn't a corrupted one.

But the unwanted harm she will cause to any cookie...

However, she ran into a cult of cookies.

S/F cookie thought they were nice since the cult was willing to take care of her and manifested to break the seal of the Silver Tree to free the beasts.

It's weird, right?

Well, the cult also recieved the prophecy of releasing the beast cookies (except for S/F cookie)

However, a particular cookies heard that events.

Their decision is, unfortunately, to explore the Beast-Yeast and find the base of the cult.

Clotted Cream cookie and Financier cookie joined in the exploration, to help Pure Vanilla cookie and the team.

When Gingerbrave, his team, Pure Vanilla cookie, Clotted Cream cookie, and Financier cookie met Silverbell cookie, Elder Faerie cookie and Mercurial Knight cookie,

the faerie cookies agreed to help them.

S/F cookie's POV:

I was deep inside the Faeriewoods. Smelling flowers that I don't know.

My friends (The cult) were only busy discussing about something.

Suddenly, I heard new voices in that area near my friends.

'' Who are you and why are you planning to free the beasts?! '' The unknown voice said.

I was scared.

I didn't know to do, so I ran away.

Rummaging through the forests as if I was chased by a cookiemal.

I was near to the Silver Tree, noticing a big hole in the seal of that tree.

It has eyes and... Arms?

Then, I realized that the seal of the Silver Tree must be slowly destroying.

I was excited to meet my other friends (Beast cookies) after eternities.

And that's when the seal broke.

[[ Time Skip where Pure Vanilla cookie, Gingerbrave, etc. finally came]]

When the cult said something about the sixth beast, the team immediately went to find that sixth beast and check the Silver Tree.

When they found the Silver Tree, it's seal was destroyed and the beast cookies are no longer to be seen.

They are really in trouble.

Meanwhile...

'' Oh, S/F cookie! How I missed you!! '' Shadow milk cookie said, as he hugged me and, sometimes, lifting me up.

Burning Spice joined the hug, except his hug is tight.

REALLY tight.

Mystic Flour didn't show a single emotion to the sudden appearance of mine, she just simply pat my head.

Silent Salt is just silent.

And, well, Eternal Sugar is too lazy to react. She is on her big cloud, watching the scene in front of her.

---

606 words

Kind of rushed bru