The Devil's Due

"Holy shit! It works!" Skylar shouted.

"Of course it does," Vanessa said, watching the slender form of the succubus rise into being inside a circle of candles arrayed on the floor of the abandoned house, the scent of cheap incense wafting about. The pair had met at a Halloween party earlier that evening; Skylar in a short white dress and matching thigh-highs, wings of rubbery foam and halo of golden tinsel hanging over her blonde curls; and Vanessa as her counterpart, curved red horns poking out of a headband set into her ebony hair, tight leather pants with stiletto heels and halter top. They'd hit it off, enjoyed a drink or three together, engaged in some urban exploring at Vanessa's urging. And now...

The real demon revolved slowly inside the pentagram they'd drawn as the summoning played out. Graceful horns jutted out from a tangle of midnight black hair above her angular face. Black wings unfurled and a sinuous, blunted tail with a textured tip like fat beads on a string rose behind her shoulder as she assumed her exaggerated female shape, curvy and exotic in the limited light, nearly naked but for the daring wisps of fabric that enhanced her lascivious charms.

"And she'll... obey us?" Skylar said, eyeing the floating figure with awe.

"I told you," Vanessa replied, "The ritual binds her. She's ours until she completes her task."

The succubus stopped revolving and hovered before them as if she simply found touching the floor beneath her, her full cleavage heaving dramatically as her nearly-naked chest rose and fell. Then she grinned, an expression ominous as it was playful, her full lips parting just enough to show the edges of ice-white fangs, her tongue flicking out to suggest the power and pleasure it could unleash.

Facing Vanessa, she clapped her hands together. "What can I do for you?"

Vanessa turned to her companion and smiled. "Skylar? What'll it be?"

Skylar licked her lips. "You mean it's okay if I...?"

"Strictly speaking, only one of us gets a request," Vanessa said. "Tell her what you want and I'll include it in mine. My treat."

Skylar looked back into Vanessa's eager and knowing eyes before turning back to the succubus regarding them with idle curiosity, waiting to begin her task. Visions ran through her mind, making her cheeks go pink, her heart picking up the pace as opportunity hovered right before her. All her fantasies laid bare as she contemplated this amazing moment, given so freely she didn't know what to ask for first.

"Can you, um, kiss me?"

There was a purring in the back of the succubus's throat. "Mortal tongue is too soft to name my kissing, but there is magic in the motion and fire in the aftertaste."

"That's a yes, then?" Skylar asked uncertainly.

The succubus nodded.

"And then, um, some attention lower down?"

"Give her the full package," Vanessa cut in, grinning, casting glances over at Skylar that made the pretend angel go crimson. "Take her all the way."

"Understood," the demon purred, and sent her tongue darting out over her lips again. "Is this your full request?"

"There's one other thing," Vanessa said, meeting the succubus's smoldering eyes with a confident smile.

"I want you to blow Skylar up."

"Blow... me up?" Skylar asked, shooting a questioning look at Vanessa as if certain she'd misheard her. "Like, like a...?"

"Inflate her," Vanessa said, keeping her gaze on the demon, "Like a balloon. Fill her with your breath until she creaks and trembles with the pressure. And then... a little more."