Love Handles

Leo loved staring at Takumi’s back. Yes, backs were a nice thing to look at no matter what, but Takumi’s was something to behold.

Before he had put on this weight Leo could see every muscle tense, coiled and tight just from the simplest of stretches. Sure, his preference was with larger men, but Takumi’s sculpted back had always been a thing of beauty, something Leo often reminded him of.

“You’re so weird,” Takumi muttered, shirtless and cuddling a pillow under his chin. He was lying on his belly, waiting for Leo to start the massage he had promised.

“Sorry, just taking a moment to appreciate you,” Leo hummed, pressing a gentle kiss to the nape of Takumi’s neck, “you’re gorgeous, you know.” Leo could tell from Takumi’s hesitance that he wanted to respond with some comment to write off whatever had been said.

“Thank you,” Takumi muttered instead, burying his face into the pillow. At that Leo smiled, beginning to rub at Takumi’s back.

While the two of them shared a love of this change that had happened to Takumi, Leo knew it was important to keep up on his health as well. His back had been aching again- probably a combination of poor posture and a relapse of not doing his basic stretches anymore, but Leo wouldn’t start nagging. Not anymore than usual, at least.

Instead Leo focused on the feeling of soft skin beneath his hands, rubbing deep into Takumi’s back and massaging along his spine. Soon- he couldn’t help it, really- he was rubbing along the side as well, squeezing at the rolls that had appeared on Takumi’s back. There was a slight gasp from the other but nothing indicating Leo should stop, so he continued on.

Another massage down the spine before flaring out again, Leo now gripping onto Takumi’s thick love handles, squeezing them before running his fingers along their path and into the melting pudge of Takumi’s belly.

“Pervert,” Takumi muttered, face still hidden into his pillow, and Leo laughed.

“Not my fault you’re gorgeous,” Leo hummed, leaning forward and pressing a kiss between Takumi’s shoulders. He smiled, beginning to rub at Takumi’s spine once more, trailing kisses slowly down his back as he did so. There was a soft gasp from Takumi at this continual show of adoration, Leo punctuating his last kiss to the small of Takumi’s back with a sharp grab at his sides.

“Leo!” There was a pillow thrown at his face, knocking Leo to the side a bit but doing nothing to wipe the grin from his face, “this was just a ruse! How dare you-”

“Not true,” Leo laid down on top of Takumi, pecking his cheek, “I wanted to give you a massage. You know I get carried away sometimes.”

“All the time,” Takumi grumbled, pushing at Leo, “now get off, you’re heavy too. B-besides, you aren’t off the hook just yet.” When Leo cocked an eyebrow, Takumi pushed at him again.

“So I can go back to fondling you?”

“Gods not if you put it like that! The massage! That’s what I was promised and that’s what I’m getting!” After succeeding in finally getting Leo to move Takumi laid down again, chin resting on crossed arms, and Leo couldn’t help his laugh.

“Of course, love,” Leo said gently, squeezing a bit more lotion into his hands, “just the massage.”