Inflate-a-Date

WARNING - CONTAINS INFLATION AND POPPING

Darren put the key in the lock and ushered Marissa into his flat. This was the second date the couple had been on. Marissa had allowed herself to be invited back to Darren’s flat for coffee after dinner. He was naturally charming with broad shoulders, a gentle voice and, as Marissa observed, a great flat overlooking the river.

“Let me take that.” He offered, sliding her coat from her shoulders and hanging it by the door. Marissa shook her blonde hair out to rest naturally on her ample bosom and sat gently on the sofa indicated by Darren. As Darren busied about boiling the kettle in the kitchen Marissa subtly reapplied red lipstick to her plump pout as Darren called from the kitchen “any sugar?”

“No thanks.” She replied, rubbing her lips together and snapping her bag shut. “This is a great flat, I wish my living room was as big as this.”

Darren came back into the room holding two cups of coffee. Marissa reached for the nearest one but Darren pulled back.

“No, no. That one has sugar in it. This is yours.” He said, handing her the other cup and sitting down next to her. “So what’s your flat like?”

She began to talk, sipping at the coffee. Darren masterfully eyed her form, seemingly without taking his eyes from her face. Oh yes, her thought, this one’s the best one yet and it’s all going so well. He took her all in. Her plump breasts exquisitely showcased in that frilly red blouse open to the lowest socially acceptable button. Her tiny waist and skin-tight black skirt hugging her thighs and arse. God this woman will look SO GOOD as a balloon, he thought, nodding as smiling as she innocently chatted away. I’m almost sorry I have to do this to her but I can’t just let her go, not one like this. He imagined what she would look like, those green eyes wide with fear, her pink cheeks bulging outwards as he turned up the gas.

“....but it’s nothing compared to this place” she said sliding towards him. He glanced downwards , the coffee what already half empty and sure enough, Marissa stifled a yawn saying “I’m awfully sorry Darren, it’s not even that late”

“That’s quite alright” he replied, watching her closely.

Marissa put her mug down on the coffee table, the room was spinning around her. She could see Darren’s dark eyes on her face as she swayed back and forth, the darkness closing around her before she finally succumbed and collapsed into Darren’s chest. Darren looked down at her for a moment before smiling in triumph. Oh yes, this’ll definitely be the best one ever.

Marissa awoke to find herself laying on the floor, propped up against the sofa. There was an uncomfortable sensation between her arse cheeks. She blinked once or twice and a big black hose came into focus, snaking out from underneath her skirt. She blearily followed it with her eyes to its connection with a large gas cylinder and standing behind the cylinder with a large grin on his face was Darren.

“How are you feeling Marissa?” he asked

Marissa moaned groggily.

“Ah, I thought you’d say that” he raised his hand to the cylinder next to him. Marissa frowned. She was still having trouble putting two & two together.

“I’d enjoy this if I were you,” he said, “I gather it’s quite pleasurable... while it lasts.” And he turned the valve, releasing that tantalising hiss.

Marissa realised what was happening a second before it happened. She felt the force of the pressurised gas filling her arse and then spreading to other areas. Tickling her crotch from the inside and inflating her stomach.

She gasped. Her eyes wide she cried out “Darren, oh my god, what are you doing to me. No...”

She put her hands either side of her rounding belly, feeling it grow beneath her fingers. Every part of her was blowing up. Her tight black skirt began to ride up and crease as her thighs widened. Her loose blouse was already completely filled out, putting tremendous strain on the buttons. She tried to pull out the hose but it was wedged to tightly to go anywhere.