Chafing

“Why did you think this was a good idea?” Takumi asked, currently stripping Leo of his armor. It had been months since the war ended and in that time, one could definitely say Leo had outgrown his old armor. Not only was he now taller, even if just by an inch or so- which Takumi definitely would not admit to- he had grown a few sizes in clothing as well.

“I thought- ow!” Leo jumped as a piece of armor pinched his inner thigh, “I thought the legs would at least fit- or the arms! I knew better than to put on the rest of it.”

“You act like that moment of common sense is going to save you from the rest of your dumbass decisions,” Takumi muttered, pulling on a leather strap and getting another yelp from Leo. Niles was stationed outside the door, half because he never left Leo’s side unattended and half because he wanted to make sure no nosey intruders like Camilla or Elise snuck in on this moment. Leo had been clear about keeping his sisters out- they did not need another reason to tease him.

“Gods, for a genius you really do some stupid things,” Takumi finally pulled a piece of the armor off, starting on the next bit below it, “and this armor is so gaudy and extra. Do you Nohrians know how to tone things down?”

“Says the man who has a brother dressed like a lobster,” Leo muttered, jumping from another pinch. This one was clearly from Takumi, the smirk evidence enough, and Leo pushed at his head.

“Why am I having you do this anyway? Shouldn’t Niles be the one to help me?” Leo all but whined, crossing his arms as Takumi started back on the piece he had been working on.

“Because you don’t want Niles to rub you down with lotion after,” Takumi hummed, slipping the following piece off without much resistance, “I mean, he’d sure be glad to-”

“-I would!-”

“-but you and I both know how that went for you last time,” Takumi finished, peering back up at Leo. The blond was flushed, hand covering his mouth before he shook his head.

“I don’t need that kind of embarrassment in my life,” Leo muttered, looking at the bands on his arms, “can I at least sit down?”

“Fine, lazy ass,” Takumi relented, watching as Leo crossed the room to his bed. Watching the way his inner thighs rubbed together, touching completely the whole way to his knees, Takumi wondered how Leo ever thought this was a good idea in the first place.

“How did you think your armor was going to contain all this?” Takumi asked, punctuating his sentence with a squeeze to Leo’s thigh.

“I-” Leo jumped, face red as he held back another noise and pushed Takumi’s hands away, “I wasn’t thinking, that’s why. I just wanted to try some old things on and see if they’d be forgiving of my new figure.”

“Well clearly you were wrong,” Takumi said, once more working on the leather strapping, “besides, don’t you normally have tights or padding underneath here that would keep you from getting all pinched and chaffed?” When Leo responded with a mutter, Takumi poked at a forming bruise from all the pinching, earning himself a slap on the hand and another yelp from Leo.

“I said it didn’t fit!” Leo finally spat out, looking away from Takumi, “gods, why are you being such a dick about this?”

“Because I like causing you trouble,” Takumi shrugged his shoulders, finally pulling off the last bit of one leg before starting on the other, “and you need someone in your life to keep you feeling small- oh, I shouldn’t say that, right? Maybe humble is the better word?”

“You’re such an ass,” Leo groaned, covering his face completely. “Never mention this to anyone, okay?” He asked, peering out from behind his fingers.

“Not for at least another… five, ten years? It’ll certainly be funnier then,” Takumi said with a smile, pulling off another piece successfully without pinching Leo, “and by that time, maybe you’ll be used to being fat.”

“I don’t know why I put up with you,” Leo groaned, pushing at Takumi’s face, “I can finish this leg, alright? Just start on the arms or something.”

“Of course, my liege,” Takumi mocked, sitting up and pressing a soft kiss to Leo’s cheeks before he began taking off the armor covering his doughy arms, “and just so you know, I think this looks great on you- not the armor, the extra weight. Now you don’t look like some beanpole about to get knocked over.”

“Nice to know,” Leo muttered, though he couldn’t help the small smile on his lips, “Maybe it will be easier to get used to. I’ll have to make sure to order new armor, at least.”

“Let’s maybe wait another year or so for that, yeah?” Takumi asked, a hand resting on Leo’s thigh. He squeezed, feeling pleasantly warm to the touch, and pressed another kiss to Leo’s cheek, “who knows how much bigger you’ll be by then.”

“I’m doomed,” Leo whispered, trying his best not to laugh at the soft kisses Takumi was now pressing to his neck, “I should have known you’d be into something like this. Is it to make me less of a threat?”

“Who cares about that,” Takumi hummed, nipping at Leo’s neck before finally pulling back, “I just think it makes you look sexy, isn’t that enough?”

“Ugh,” Leo muttered, trying to fight the smile that was forming on his face, “you’re making a mess of me.” He looked up, seeing the smile on Takumi’s face and relented, leaning forward to press a gentle kiss to his lips, “always have, always will.”