Arc 1 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Tragic CEO

Su Yu's life experience before the age of twenty can only be described in one word, that is Sususususususu!

She has a harmonious and happy family that everyone admires. Her mother is a famous actress in the entertainment industry, and her father is Taishan Beidou in the art world. This has made Su Yu attract attention since she was born.

And he lived up to the expectations of his parents and everyone. He entered school at the age of three, completed junior high school at the age of seven, received a master's degree at the age of thirteen, established his own studio at the age of sixteen, registered a company at the age of eighteen, and Su, at the age of twenty, Yu has successfully made the company enter the ranks of the world's top 500 companies.

At this moment, Su Yu was sitting in the top-floor office on the 66th floor of the company, overlooking the beautiful scenery of the entire city through the glass, but for a moment, he felt that life was a bit boring.

"Since you feel bored, then bind to me. I am the only system in the world that is super invincible [I spread IQ for the protagonist]!" A ball with flashing blue light spots flew from behind Su Yu. In front of him, he stared at Su Yu anxiously and expectantly, "I can take you to experience the customs and customs of different worlds, taste all kinds of food, and experience a completely different life. The most important thing is, all of this is completely free." ! Are you really not moved at all?"

Su Yu glanced at Yuan Qiu and uttered three words: "Tell the truth."

"Host, you are the only one in this world who meets the conditions and can be bound to me. Human being, please bind me." The ball waved in front of Su Yu aggrievedly, but it did not arouse the slightest sympathy from the other party.

If it weren't for the fact that life was so boring, Su Yu would probably just take a photo of the unknown spherical object out of the window, and then admire its smooth figure as it fell freely.

"Since it is a super invincible system, can't it be forced to bind?" Su Yu looked at Yuanqiu unmoved, with a little smile in his tone, but it made Yuanqiu feel a little cold.

Yuanqiu shook his body and answered unnaturally: "[I spread IQ for the protagonist] is a very user-friendly system. How can I bind the host on my own without asking for the host's wishes?" Are you sure?"

Su Yu didn't even bother to say anything this time, and glanced coldly at Yuan Qiu. Those peach blossom eyes with a little coldness should not be too lethal, but they looked at Yuan Qiu again. He trembled all over and hurriedly told the truth: "I, I, I... I can't bind you without your consent." "Tell me

more." Su Yu withdrew his gaze, lowered his head and opened the book. A document looks like.

"My name is [I spread IQ for the protagonist] system, in order to save some worlds that are on the verge of collapse because the protagonist has no logic and IQ. Because your IQ and EQ are very high, you are the only one suitable to be bound to me. Host, that's why I appear here." Yuanqiu no longer dared to play tricks and hurriedly explained the real situation, "If the host is bound to me, all he has to do is help the protagonist spread his IQ in the way specified by the system. When the protagonist's IQ is fully restored, the world's crisis will be lifted and stability will be restored."

However, after hearing this, Su Yu didn't even raise his head.

Yuan Qiu stayed for two seconds and immediately understood that what he said was not what Su Yu wanted to hear the most. He continued hurriedly: "Of course, host, you can also gain IQ points by spreading IQ to the protagonist. IQ points can You can redeem various props in the IQ store. You really have all kinds of props!"