Arc 2 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the National Male God

As if sensing the anger and resentment surrounding his host, the ball flickered and floated farther away, and he explained with a guilty conscience: "Host, please calm down, the main mission is based on the system's mission world. The background and plot are the result of extremely complex calculations, and it is definitely the best choice!"

"Really?" Su Yu glanced at the ball coldly, looking at it until his whole body trembled, and then moved back.

Fortunately, Su Yu didn't really want to settle the score with Yuanqiu, so he just sighed helplessly: "It seems that I, as the president, have to wear two hats."

"The host is so powerful, he must be able to do a good job! "Yuanqiu complimented Su Yu guiltily.

Su Yu glanced at Yuanqiu again, reached for the phone at hand and dialed the assistant's internal line: "Come in."

Three days later, the entire entertainment industry exploded.

The CEO of Zhao Entertainment was going to enter the entertainment industry. This bad news spread to every corner of the entertainment industry in less than a day.

The leader of #Zhao's Entertainment forced his way into the entertainment industry. Is it true love or just a ploy? #

#The immediate boss has become a peer grabbing resources, asking for the psychological shadow of Zhao's entertainment artists#

#With money, good looks and resources, it is predicted that the CEO of Zhao's Entertainment will be on the front line within a year#

...

Su Yu curled her lips and looked at everyone The headlines of the major entertainment media silently praised his wit. Since he wants to enter the entertainment industry, he must enter it in a glorious way, so that it fits his character Su Zhaotian.

Liu Tianyuan, who was newly promoted to Su Yu's agent, walked in with a stack of scripts and placed them in front of his boss expressionlessly: "President, these are some scripts I selected, from movies and TV series, whether they are directors, The scripts themselves are all very good. The president can consider choosing a few that he likes."

Su Yu put down the tablet, without even looking at the scripts, and said bluntly: "I have already selected them, and I am not planning to film a palace fight recently. A drama? I want to play that one."

Su Yu checked the timeline before, and now the plot has just developed to the time when the heroine has just been reborn, so the closest thing to the hero is the palace fighting drama.

Liu Tianyuan couldn't help but twitching at the corner of his mouth: "President, that drama was produced by our company. All the characters were determined half a month ago. How about you change it?" "If you don't

change it, this is it." Su Yu, who was self-willed, rejected the other party's suggestion with a cold face, and said unreasonably, "Go and discuss with the director and screenwriter of this drama and arrange a new role for me." The

implication is that he wants to The crew added a new character to the play just for him.

Hearing this, Liu Tianyuan's mouth twitched even more fiercely. If the other person was an ordinary artist in his hands, he would have slapped him to the sky and made him shoulder to shoulder with the sun. However, the other person happened to be his immediate boss. Even if he is a gold medal agent in the company, he does not dare to lose his temper casually in front of his boss.

Liu Tianyuan secretly took a deep breath and persuaded him earnestly: "President, there are not many male characters in ordinary palace dramas, and there are even fewer positive ones. With the president's appearance and strength, why do you have to act in such a drama? ?"