Arc 4 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Taoist Apprentice

When Su Yu once again accompanied his lover to the end of his life, and after holding his lover and sending him away with gentle songs, he directly let the ball transport him to a specially created virtual world. in space.

If the first time he looked at his lover's body that slowly became cold after his death, he felt sadness, and the second time it was heartache, then this third time, Su Yu really didn't want to experience that feeling more deeply. So he chose to leave directly.

"Master host, don't be sad, you will be able to see the hero again soon." The ball floated on Su Yu's shoulder, comforting him softly.

Su Yu patted Yuanqiu's head twice and suddenly asked: "Yuanqiu, in the original plot of this world, did Qian Shen and Qin Yiran really live happily together in the end?"

After learning that Qian Shen and Qin Yiran really lived together happily. After Shen Shen's previous experience in rebirth, Su Yu had considered this issue. Even though Qin Yiran did help Gan Shen kill Qian Qi in the original plot and was completely devoted to him, with Gan Shen's cold temperament, it would never be possible for him to reconcile with him. Can she and He Meimei live together?

Yuanqiu was stunned for a moment when asked, and then said with a bit of innocence: "Because the [I Sow IQ for the Protagonist] system is specifically designed to improve the male protagonist's IQ, so the plot timeline provided by the system starts when the male protagonist appears in In the mission world, it ends with the life of the male protagonist. Therefore, the original plot of this world is actually only recorded where the male protagonist is poisoned by the female protagonist. The subsequent information... I considered the completeness of the story and manually added it based on experience. Up."

Regarding the stupid and unnecessary behavior of the ball, Su Yu just wanted to laugh at it: "You should have a lot of fairy tales stored in your database, right?" That's

why you are so stupid and naive, thinking that no matter what Whoever they are will definitely live together happily.

"Master Host, you are really amazing. You even guessed this. I really, really like fairy tales!" When he mentioned what he was interested in, the speed of the ball's flash accelerated, "That... Host Sir, do you want to consider choosing the fairy tale world? I think the stories in the fairy tale world are really very interesting." "

Sorry, I'm not interested at the moment. I just hope you won't do such superfluous things next time. Because this behavior looks really stupid," Su Yu said directly after hitting Yuan Qiu mercilessly, "In the next world, go to the world of immortals." "

I...I know I was wrong," Yuan Qiu Although it feels very disappointed and sad, it is still acceptable. After all, it still understands the preferences of its host. "Master host, did you choose the world of Xianxia because it seems more noble?"

However, Su Yu shook his head slowly, his eyes slowly shed a little light, but his tone was almost gritting his teeth: "I heard that in the world of immortals, dual cultivation will not cause back pain. The trembling legs can also help improve your practice, right?" "

..." The ball dropped to the ground due to the shock of his host's words, and he once again felt the difficulty of unifying life. He really didn't expect it. You are such a host!

"What? Isn't it?" Su Yu glanced at the ball lightly and lifted it up from the ground.

"Yes, yes... that's it." Under the stimulation of its host, the ball began to glow pink. It quickly searched for a fairy world, checked the optional side tasks in it, and laid out the options. Opening it in front of Su Yu, "Host, you can choose your character."

Su Yu glanced at the display interface, and his face was suddenly covered with black lines. He saw the three available options above:

Option A. : A vixen who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside;