Arc 5 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Doomsday Boss

The moment Su Yu opened his eyes, there was a heartbreaking scream in his ears. He frowned, glanced to one side, and saw the wheel outside the window. The bloody sunset setting in the west, the dazzling blood-red color, indicates that the cruel apocalypse has arrived in every corner of the earth.

"Master host, how are you feeling now? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" Yuan Qiu wandered aside worriedly.

Su Yu shook his head and slowly sat up from the bed. His head was a little dizzy, as if he had slept for too long or was hungry. He rubbed his eyebrows and was about to ask Yuan Qiu for the plot of the mission in this world. The wooden door was suddenly pushed open from the outside without warning.

"Jiang Shuo, are you dead? I just called you so many times, why did you..." The girl's questioning voice suddenly silenced after meeting Su Yu's calm gaze. She was stunned for a moment, then Frowning, she continued, "Mom has something to say to you. If you're not dead, get out of here!"

After that, the girl glared at Su Yu and slammed the door shut.

Su Yu stared calmly at the door that was rudely pushed open and violently closed. After a moment, he turned to look at the ball: "Give me the mission plot and the memory of the original owner." "

Okay. !" Yuanqiu's attitude was very positive.

After a while, Su Yu had digested the memory of this body and checked the content of the side mission.

The original owner's name was Jiang Shuo. In the original plot of this world, he was a pure waste who had not awakened any powers. Therefore, at the beginning of the end of the world, he was abandoned by his family and left alone in a home with almost no food.

Later, because he was so hungry, the original owner had to venture out to look for food. As a result, he was surrounded by two zombies in the corridor, so he died and took the lunch box.

With such a simple and clear character introduction, the original owner is really a fighting cannon fodder among cannon fodders.

Under such a simple plot premise, Su Yu's side mission is also very simple, which is to prevent the original owner from being cannon fodder. It is best to live as wonderfully and comfortably as possible.

Su Yu sighed feebly, and was about to check the plot line of this world, and check his main mission by the way, when he heard another angry shout from outside the room: "Jiang Shuo, get out of here!

" The person who said this, the one who just opened the door of Su Yu's room, was the original owner's sister, named Jiang Tian.

Su Yu smiled expressionlessly and gave Yuanqiu his first small task after coming to this world: "Record the conversations I have with certain people later for later use."

"Yes!" Start a new one In this world, the ball is full of energy.

Su Yu walked out of the room weakly and saw two people sitting in the small living room. One was naturally Jiang Tian, ​​who had just yelled at Su Yu and was very rude, and the other was the original owner's biological mother Zhao Guiqin.

The reason why the word "biological" must be used is because the things these so-called relatives do to the original owner are not like relatives at all, but more like enemies.

"You are so delicate, Mom wants to talk to you about serious things for so long!" Jiang Tian's nostrils pierced to the sky as soon as she saw Su Yu.

Su Yu didn't even look at her, and sat down directly on the sofa: "I haven't eaten in the past few days, so I moved a little slower. I hope mom won't blame me."