Arc 6 ↬ I'm scattering to the Suicidal Teenager

In the bright and spacious classroom, there were about thirty teenagers and girls in school uniforms sitting. Their bodies were full of vigor and vitality. This made Su Yu feel relieved.

It seems that this time it should be a very ordinary mission world, right?

And judging from the scene in front of me, coupled with the fact that my small arms and legs have shrunk a lot, and the clothes I'm wearing, this world should be taking the campus route, right?

But this time the situation seemed a little strange. Su Yu looked around the classroom and didn't see the cute system that kept flashing. He tried to summon the other party: "A ball?"

but got no response. , why is the ball missing? What's going on?

Without the ball, he would not be able to access the plot line of this world or the memory of this body.

"Classmate Liu Yang, please recite this text aloud." The teacher on the podium suddenly spoke, attracting Su Yu's eyes.

But he didn't make any reaction. It wasn't until most of the students in the class turned their attention to him that Su Yu realized that the original owner's name should be Liu Yang.

So now I am the one who is named to recite the text?

Su Yu, who had never experienced such treatment before, had a subtle feeling in his heart. He curled his lips, glanced at the unopened book in front of him, stood up calmly, and directly picked up the textbook at his deskmate. The voice recited loudly.

Looking at his appearance, he didn't look embarrassed or flustered at all after being caught by the teacher. Instead, he looked extremely calm and calm, and even his voice was like a breeze.

"Teacher, I've finished reciting." Su Yu finished reading the last sentence and calmly returned the textbook to his deskmate who was staring at him.

The teacher on the podium meant to criticize Su Yu, but his recitation just now was really full of emotion and there was nothing wrong to say. After thinking about it, he could only snort: "You must listen carefully next time."

"Yes, teacher." ." Su Yu nodded politely and sat down slowly after receiving the teacher's permission.

The whole afternoon was spent in a completely meaningless class. Because he didn't know what role he played in this mission world and who his lover was, Su Yu kept sitting in his seat very low-key.

During this period, the ball never appeared.

It wasn't until the school bell rang that Su Yu had to slowly pack up his backpack. After all, school was over and everyone had to go home for dinner. The only problem was that he didn't know where the original owner's home was.

His eyes swept around him calmly. He planned to wait until the last one to leave. Maybe some classmates who usually went home with the original owner would take the initiative to talk to him?

Unfortunately, there was no such good opportunity for Su Yu to talk. He could only sigh and slowly walked out of the school with his backpack on his back. When he reached the school gate, he glanced at the hanging above the school gate. Electronic timetable.

April 2, 2007, 18:20, Monday.

After writing down the time, Su Yu looked around, so should he go left or right now?

Just when Su Yu was about to choose a random direction for a walk, the belated ball finally appeared: "Master host! I'm back!"

"Where did you just go?" Su Yu asked, grabbing the key point, and his face was already full. He lifted his foot and walked to the right as if nothing had happened.

"It's like this. When I entered this world through time travel, I found that I didn't receive the plot line and the main mission of this mission world at the same time." Yuanqiu took a long breath and said hurriedly, "At that time, I thought it was I missed important data, so I tracked it back immediately, but the feedback result told me that the data that should be sent has been transmitted and there is no possibility of leakage. It scared me at the time. Master host, what do you think, if there is no such thing? The plot line of the world does not have the memory of the original owner, so we will..."

Su Yu raised his hand and rubbed the corners of his eyebrows: "Let me get to the point." Yuan

Qiu paused and said honestly: "It's not that I didn't receive it. The mission data of this world is just because we are now in an illusory space, so we cannot extract these data for the time being."

"Illusive space?" Su Yu frowned.

"Yes, I can confirm that this is not the real world of this mission world, but I can't find out what is going on now," Yuan Qiu said slowly, "I can only tell the people or things in the current world Monitor."

"So we now have bad news and good news. The bad news is that we fell into an illusory world as soon as we traveled through, and are unable to obtain any real information about this mission world, including the memory of the original owner; the good news is that we You can monitor everything in this illusory world." Su Yu stood on a small stone bridge and made a concluding speech.

"That's about it." The ball was still wilting.

Su Yu looked at the ball and smiled with a rare tenderness: "So why are you so listless? Do you think that with our strength, we will always be trapped in this illusory world?" "

No, I I just feel... I didn't do my job well." Yuan Qiu glanced at Su Yu, feeling a little guilty and aggrieved.

Su Yu raised his hand. Yuan Qiu thought that his host was going to play with it. He was so frightened that he trembled. He felt guilty and did not dare to run away like before. Unexpectedly, Su Yu just patted its shining head and smiled. Said: "Listening to what you said, it sounds like you were accusing me of always asking you to do work before."

The ball looked at its host flattered. Although it did have deep resentment in its heart, it still cleverly did not show it: "No, I don't think so."

"So, since you have helped me a lot before, isn't it normal to make mistakes occasionally?" Su Yu retracted her hand, turned around and walked slowly down the stone bridge. Yuanqiu was about to I was moved, but Su Yu continued, "Of course, these are secondary. The most important thing is, aren't things getting more and more interesting now? You know I like interesting things the most."

" ..." Yuanqiu: So why did I feel guilty and anxious before?

After Su Yu said this, he directly gave Yuanqiu the first task in this task world: "First go to the school database to check the personal information of Liu Yang, Class 2 (3) of Senior High School. I want to go home for dinner first."

"Yes!" Although he still couldn't help complaining about Mo Mo's host's bad taste in his heart, Yuanqiu had indeed regained his energy now.

With the help of Yuanqiu, Su Yu successfully found the location of the original owner's home, but the time when he arrived home was obviously much later than before. As soon as he entered the door, he saw the original owner's mother sitting at the dining table in the living room eating: "Why is Xiao Yang coming back today? So late? Hurry up and sit down to eat. You have to go back for evening self-study later."

"Well, something happened at school just now." Su Yu was not sure about the character of the original owner, so he could only try to act as normal as possible. , he didn't look at the decoration of the house too much, he went straight to the bathroom to wash his hands, and then sat down to eat.

Unexpectedly, such a simple sentence still caused Su Yu to be glared at by the original mother: "You kid, please don't cause trouble for me at school. The head teacher of your class criticized you by name at the last parent-teacher conference. After the parent-teacher meeting, he pulled me and said a lot of things, which made me so ashamed! If you dare to fight with others again, see if I don't break your legs!"

The corner of Su Yu's mouth twitched twice. It turned out that the original owner was still a bad boy. Ah, he responded vaguely twice while putting rice into his mouth.

"I'm telling the truth this time, don't turn a deaf ear to me." The original owner's mother reached out and pinched Su Yu's ear again, leaving Su Yu speechless.

After dinner, Su Yu didn't have to wash the dishes, so he was urged to go back to school for evening self-study.

On the way, Su Yu assigned Yuanqiu a second task: "Monitor the details of nearby residents, especially... my classmates."

Although he was not sure of his lover's current identity, Su Yu felt that his lover must be nearby. And he is very likely to be the key figure in maintaining this illusory world.

Yuanqiu, who was still happily reminiscing about his host's ears being twisted, took a moment to react: "Received! Guaranteed to complete the task!"

In addition to letting Yuanqiu carry out monitoring tasks, Su Yu himself was also searching There are suspicious characters around. There are a total of 32 students in their class. The ratio of men to women is about even, and there are 17 boys in total.

It was not difficult for Su Yu to determine the answers to the 16 observation targets, but after observing for a few days, Su Yu found with some regret that these people might not be his lovers.

Because there are too many monitoring objects on the Yuanqiu side, it can only make rough judgments based on external factors such as appearance, words and deeds. In addition, there is no tacit understanding between it and the male protagonist, so there is not much progress.

So where did the lover hide?

A week passed quickly. Although Su Yu was a little disappointed, he was not in a hurry. As long as his lover was in this illusory world, he would always find him.

On Sunday, Su Yusheng was dragged out by his original owner's mother helplessly to carry bags while shopping. People were coming and going on the street. He was not walking fast, but he was almost knocked down by a figure that suddenly ran over. Waiting for him When he stood firm and came back to his senses, the figure had disappeared.

"That person just now was really rude. What were you doing running so fast on such a crowded street?" Yuanqiu complained at the side.

Su Yu was a little distracted. The person who just bumped into him seemed to be wearing the uniform of the original school. He asked casually: "Is that person also within your monitoring range?"

Yuan Qiu checked the data and proudly Shaking: "Of course, my function is very powerful. I have included all the teachers and students in the same school as the original owner within the scope of surveillance. The person just now is named Yu Feng. He is in the same grade as the original owner, but in Class 2."

Yuanqiu As soon as she finished speaking, the mother of the original owner called Su Yu again: "Xiao Yang, come and help mom see if this skirt is particularly suitable for me?"

Su Yu sighed softly and walked over in an appointed manner. Yuanqiu continued to laugh on the sidelines.

That night, Su Yu, who had been carrying bags for the whole day, took a shower and went to bed. This should have been an ordinary night, but in the early morning, Su Yu suddenly woke up from his sleep.

Amidst the violent heartbeat, an electronic sound without any fluctuations popped up in my mind: "The first project has collapsed, and the second project is about to begin."