Extra Arc ↬ The Overbearing President's Prison Pet

Su Yu was pushed down on the bed viciously by Li Yuan, his hands were ruthlessly pressed on his head, and his legs were also pressed tightly, unable to move at all.

  "Li Yuan, let me go quickly!" Su Yu gritted his teeth and said with red eyes, his voice choked with sobs.

  Li Yuan was unmoved, staring at Su Yu with eyes full of possessiveness, gritting his teeth and saying word by word: "It's impossible for me to let you go!"

  Su Yu glared at Li Yuan fiercely, with a tone of voice. His crying voice became more obvious, and there was deep hatred hidden in it: "Li Yuan, you killed my Yuanyuan. I will never forgive you in this life, let alone be with you. Even if you kill me I'm imprisoned here, and I will find a way to escape!"

  The innocent Yuanqiu said: "...Master host, I am still alive and well, please don't curse me, and you are playing your forced game. , why do you want me to take the blame?_(:зゝ∠)_"

  Li Yuan's eyes flashed slightly, and a hint of hurt flashed in his eyes, but then his eyes became more fierce: "Even if you hate me, I I want to keep you by my side forever, you can't escape!"

  Su Yu gritted his teeth and turned his head, not wanting to talk to Li Yuan anymore, but Li Yuan insisted on clamping his chin, forcing him to look at him: "Ah Yu, you are mine, and you can only be mine!"

  "Pervert!" Su Yu sternly condemned, but felt secretly happy in her heart.

  Being described by Su Yu in such language, Li Yuan's eyes darkened a bit. He stared at Su Yu for a while, then he lowered his head regardless and kissed Su Yu's sexy thin lips.

  Even at this time, Su Yu still did not forget to resist desperately, not only biting Li Yuan's lip, but also messing up the clothes of the two of them. It seemed that the battle was very fierce.

  It wasn't until Li Yuan completely possessed him that Su Yu was discouraged and stopped struggling, but two lines of heartbreaking tears fell from the corners of his eyes: "Li Yuan, even if you occupy my body, I will never It's impossible for me to succumb to you. In my whole life...well...you...slow down..."

  At the end of the sentence, Su Yu could no longer speak a complete sentence because of Li Yuan's attack, and could only say nothing (xing ) to withstand the opponent's fierce offensive with help (fen).

  For some unknown reason, Li Yuan behaved particularly eagerly and vigorously today, and lasted for a particularly long time, which made Su Yu almost unbearable.

  At first, Su Yu would bite him twice or complain with difficulty. However, the more he did this, the more energetic Li Yuan became, leaving Su Yu with no strength to bite or curse. I can only bear it helplessly.

  At the end, Su Yu collapsed on the bed and let Li Yuan carry him to the bathroom to clean up, but could not say a single line anymore. On the other hand, Li Yuan felt very refreshed and had a satisfied smile on his lips. meaning.

  After helping Su Yu clean up, he leaned into Su Yu's ear and whispered his sovereignty: "You are mine, you can't escape." Su Yu was so tired that he did

  n't want to move his fingers, but he still opened his eyes cooperatively. Through the gap, he replied with a hoarse voice: "Dream!"

  But these two words were said a little weakly, which made Li Yuan feel distracted for a while. He almost couldn't control himself, so he could only bite Su Yu's ear and sigh: "Human It's all mine, let's see how I punish you at night."

  Su Yu snorted weakly, snuggled into Li Yuan's arms, and quickly fell asleep.

  When Li Yuan got up the next morning, Su Yu was still asleep. He got up gently, washed up, and kissed Su Yu softly under the corner of her lips before going out.

  When he got downstairs, the young servant had prepared a sumptuous breakfast. When he saw Li Yuan, he hesitated for a while and couldn't help but said: "Sir, Mr. Su has been refusing to eat since yesterday. If he continues like this, he will His body won't be able to hold on."

  Li Yuan stopped for a moment while eating, and a coldness flashed in his eyes, but he said mercilessly: "Since he refuses to eat, let him starve." "

  But... ..." The servant wanted to persuade him again, but was glared at by Li Yuan.

  "Stop talking. Wait until he starves to death. Then you tell me." Li Yuan said coldly, but he was thinking in his heart that his lover is so dedicated. For the sake of the plot, he even put delicious food on the table and refused to eat it. Go and eat it. Bigu Dan without any taste.

  Thinking about it this way, my behavior of enjoying the food to myself seems a bit unkind.

  Li Yuan frowned and thought for a moment, as if he was angry about this matter. He stopped eating breakfast and stood up and walked out. The servant watched Li Yuan leave, then secretly went back to the room and picked up the phone and dialed a number. Number: "Master Qin, Mr. Li spent the night in Su Yu's room last night, but I don't think Mr. Li thinks much of that man. Su Yu didn't eat all day, but Mr. Li didn't say anything. , seems to be angry because of this."

  Soon, an angry voice of a young man came from the other end of the phone: "That bitch, he must be the one who seduced A Yuan, he really makes me mad!" "

  Mr. Qin, don't be angry, I think Mr. Li is just playing with Su Yu, and when you get married, he will naturally stop caring about you." The servant whispered comfort here.

  The man on the phone cursed a few times angrily. After slowly calming down, he asked in a cold voice: "Did you take the medicine I asked you to take?" The servant said awkwardly: "Why don't

  Su Yu take it now?" I have no chance to drink it."

  The man was silent for a while, and then said: "Since I can't find a suitable opportunity, just throw the medicine away. This will save A Yuan from being aware of it and involving him again. Unnecessary trouble."

  "Then what should I do now?" the servant asked anxiously.

  "Hasn't Su Yu always wanted to escape? Then help him escape, and I will arrange the next thing." The man's voice was full of gloom and cruelty.

  "But if Mr. Li discovers this matter..." Although he promised to help Qin Xing, the servant could not completely ignore his own safety.

  Qin Xing interrupted him directly and said impatiently: "Don't worry, even if this matter is discovered, it has nothing to do with you. After all, you only sympathized with Su Yu for a moment, so you released him. As for the rest, , and it has nothing to do with you. Besides, even if he really wants to punish you, wouldn't I still be here?"

  After hearing this, the servant felt relieved and agreed: "I will try my best to do this well. It's about something."

  "If you have any questions over there, you can contact me at any time." After saying this, Qin Xing hung up the phone directly.

  The servant put down the phone and secretly let out a sigh of relief and began to think about how to complete this matter.

  At this time, Su Yu was lying on the bed on the second floor, eating a fresh and hearty breakfast while listening to the conversation between the servant and Qin Xing. By the time the call ended, Su Yu was almost full.

  After letting Yuan Qiu put away the rest of breakfast, Su Yu lay on his back and started thinking about life. Of course, the main reason was because the battle last night was so intense that he still felt weak and couldn't get up.

  Although Li Yuan's performance last night made him a little overwhelmed, it was quite exciting to think about it. As expected, forced play is also very interesting.

  So what to do next?

  Now that Qin Xing has thought of a way to deal with him, should he pretend to cooperate, or should he expose it directly?

  Su Yu squinted his eyes and thought for a while, and quickly made a decision. He sent a message to Li Yuan: [Dear, I am going to run away with someone else soon. Are you surprised? Is it surprising? Is it irritating? ]

  Li Yuan quickly responded: [If you don't want to die in bed, just be good. 】

  Su Yu twitched the corner of her mouth, is my lover addicted to acting? The messages he sent all showed the air of a domineering president, which almost fascinated him to death: [In this case, I can only wait for you in bed (*/ω\*). 】

  Two seconds later, Li Yuan's call came in. Su Yu answered the call with his lips raised, and heard Li Yuan's deep and smiling voice coming from inside: "Little goblin, do you want me to go back and love you now?" This

  The address made Su Yu's lips twitch twice more: "President, you won't be able to see me when you come back now, because I will elope with someone else soon." "Is it the

  plan that Qin Xing came up with?" Li Yuan asked.

  Su Yu responded and said with a half-smile: "He plans to ask your servant to let me out, and then find a suitable elopement object for me." "I should have

  made them disappear before." Li Yuan's There was a little grievance in his tone.

  "It's fun to keep them. Besides, if they are gone, how can they be imprisoned and forced to play?" At the end of the sentence, Su Yu's voice had a hint of laziness and ambiguity.

  Li Yuan felt a tightening somewhere in his body, and his voice became even deeper: "In that case, we should really keep them a little longer." "

  Then I will happily elope with others. Remember to catch X!" Su Yu happily hung up the phone.

  After communicating, Su Yu climbed out of bed with difficulty, got dressed and went downstairs.

  The servant was worried that he had no chance to approach Su Yu. When he saw him taking the initiative, he was naturally overjoyed and hurriedly stepped forward and said, "Mr. Su, are you ready to have breakfast? I'll prepare it for you right away."

  Su Yu sat on the sofa. He went up and shook his head with a gloomy expression: "I can't eat anything when I'm locked up in a place like this. You don't need to bother preparing breakfast for me." "Is it

  really not necessary?" The servant put on a special look for Su Yu. The look of concern.

  Su Yu smiled weakly at him: "Thank you, but I really don't need it. I really can't eat anything."

  The servant sighed and asked again: "It seems that Mr. Su has something on his mind. If you If you have any questions, you can tell me. I may not be able to help you, but I am definitely a good listener."

  Su Yu turned to look at the servant and said sadly: "If you can let me leave this place, alright."