Arc 9 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Cannon Fodder Refugee

A burst of pain like an explosion hit his head, and there was no part of his body that was not in unbearable pain. Su Yu secretly gritted his teeth and waited for a while, then reluctantly opened his eyes. Qianjin's eyes were wide open, but his eyes were all black.

The back of his body seemed to be burned by something, and every inch was suffering endless torment. Su Yu struggled for a while before he managed to get up from the ground, but his legs became weak. Su Yu rubbed his eyebrows and looked around. The already frowning brows suddenly knitted together completely.

He remembered that he had chosen the game world before, right?

But what about the scene in front of me?

At this time, Su Yu was stepping on the hot and soft beach. What he saw in front of him was the endless sea, and behind him were tall and short bushes.

This place doesn't look like a normal real world, nor does it look like a bizarre game world. Instead, it looks more like... an inaccessible desert island?

Su Yu closed his eyes forcefully and opened them again, but what he saw was exactly the same scene.

"Ball?" Su Yu tried to call the ball, but the response he got was just a gust of salty sea breeze.

Su Yu let out a long breath, and sat back on the hot beach with her limp body. For a while, in addition to feeling tired, she only felt an unbearable pain under her buttocks.

The sunlight here seems fine, but the temperature is terrible, and the torment it brings to the skin is also very obvious.

Su Yu licked her chapped lips, reluctantly got up, staggered to the bushes, and then lay down directly under the bushes.

Su Yu's whole body is weak now, and no part of his body is comfortable. His feet must have been blistered by the heat, his legs are still shaking, and the skin on his lower back that just touched the beach is probably peeling. Even the brain, the command center of the body, was throbbing uncontrollably.

Something must have gone wrong for me to be here, facing this situation.

While Su Yu was massaging his throbbing temples with weak fingers, he calmly analyzed the current situation.

This is definitely not a game world, and the ball has disappeared like last time. He has not received any plot-related information now, does not understand the content of the main mission, and does not know who his lover is in this mission world.

To sum up, Su Yu is now not only in a worrying situation and feeling uncomfortable, but also completely in a state of darkness.

Su Yu immediately opened the package, and after making sure that everything in the package, including the fragments of his lover's soul, were still there, he breathed a long sigh of relief.

Feeling so uncomfortable, Su Yu raised his head and looked around. Seeing the desolation around him and no trace of anyone, he simply took out a marrow-cleansing pill from the package and swallowed it in his mouth.

Due to the influence and restrictions of the current world rules, the effectiveness of the Marrow Cleansing Pill was greatly reduced. After nearly half an hour or so, Su Yu just felt that the pain all over his body disappeared and he regained strength.

The effect of the Marrow Cleansing Pill here turns into an ordinary physical enhancement.

From this, it can be roughly judged that humans in this world background should not have any supernatural powers, which made Su Yu feel a little relieved.

After taking off another Bigu Pill, Su Yu got up from the ground. He thought for a while and took out a space button he brought from the previous mission world.

The space button Su Yu took out was to store the spaceship, but due to the rules of the mission world, when he took out the contents, the tall spaceship had turned into an ordinary off-road vehicle.

Su Yu suddenly didn't know what expression to put on. He checked the remaining space buttons and found that except for food and water, other items had deteriorated to a greater or lesser extent.

The energy source has been changed to gasoline, the treatment device has become an ordinary inspection instrument, and the corresponding functions of the medicine have not changed, but the effect has been greatly reduced.

But nothing happened in the space button where the mecha was stored.

Su Yu's eyes flashed slightly, and when he thought about the space buttons used to store these items, there was no change. He vaguely seemed to have grasped some rules.

The rules of each world can only restrict items in this world. When items from other worlds enter this world, the world rules will be compared and modified based on similar items already in this world.

But what if there is nothing similar to the corresponding item in the world?

The Marrow Cleansing Pill can be turned into a health care product to strengthen the body, the spaceship can be turned into an off-road vehicle, and the energy source can be turned into gasoline, but there is no reference at all for mechas and space buttons.

Both of these are products of high-tech development. In the current ordinary world context, one may not even have the most basic concepts, let alone find similar items.

In other words, when an item has transcended the jurisdiction of this world background, it will no longer be affected by the rules of the world.

This was definitely an unexpected surprise for Su Yu. In an ordinary world, things like mechas were extremely unnatural.

Su Yu was in a good mood and put the space button back into the package, then got on an off-road vehicle and began to travel to the depths of this isolated island.

Without Yuanqiu and his lover by his side, Su Yu is a real person now. If it were Su Yu in the past, he might not have any special feelings, but now he is used to being accompanied by others, so it is inevitable that he will feel a little uncomfortable at this time. Loneliness.

Su Yu secretly took a deep breath while driving the off-road vehicle through the increasingly dense forest. He didn't know where Yuan Qiu and his lover were now.

After walking around for most of the day, Su Yu didn't see a single person. Although the forest looked dense, there was no shadow of an animal in the forest. Even birds were very rare. This made Su Yu feel a little weird. .

There are no people or animals. What the hell is here?

In the evening, the surrounding temperature suddenly dropped, as if it turned from sweltering heat to cold winter. Although Su Yu took the downgraded version of the Marrow Cleansing Pill and became much stronger, he could not withstand such a severe cold. .

Su Yu stood beside the off-road vehicle and stamped his feet. In the end, he could only move a mecha out of the space bridge and climb in.

Although it was overkill, Su Yu did feel much warmer after climbing into the mecha, and the severe cold outside seemed to no longer exist.

After a night like this, Su Yu continued to explore the deserted island the next day. Anyway, he now had enough food and had a mecha to keep out the cold and heat, so he had nothing to worry about.

Two more days passed like this, and Su Yu had almost visited the entire desert island. Just when he was thinking about whether to leave here in a mecha first, or to temporarily turn into a mermaid and go to the nearby sea to have a look, he finally somebody is coming.

These people floated over from the sea. When Su Yu found them, these people were lying on the beach in a staggered state, in a coma.

Judging from their clothes, they are all ordinary, and it is impossible to judge their identities. From the appearance, some of these people have blond hair and fair skin, some have black hair and yellow skin, and some look particularly dark.

The sun was rising now. If these people were left alone, although they would not die, they would probably feel as uncomfortable as when they first woke up.

Although Su Yu didn't have much sympathy, he thought that these people might be related to the plot and that they might include his lover, so he kindly dragged them all under the bushes.

After moving the people, Su Yu surrounded these people and looked at them carefully one by one. However, because these people were all in a coma and had been soaked in water for a long time, their faces looked weird. Su Yu Yu looked around, but couldn't tell which one was his lover.

Out of boredom, Su Yu simply went to collect dry firewood nearby. Although he had never used this kind of thing before, after all, there were outsiders here now, and it was not easy for him to take out the food directly from his package, let alone It was impossible to get into the mecha at night, so firewood became an indispensable heating item.

After picking up a wave of dry firewood, Su Yu walked back with the dry firewood in his arms. His eyes swept across the several people lying on the ground. Su Yu's steps suddenly stopped. Although he didn't deliberately remember it, he was clearly aware of it. , there is one less person here.

Just when he was confused about this and at the same time wary, a heavy gasp suddenly came from behind him. He looked back and saw a man with black hair and black eyes standing not far behind him, holding a hand. A sharp dagger.

Su Yu pursed his lips. It was obvious that this person had just planned to attack him from behind, but for some unknown reason, he suddenly made a sound and caught his attention in advance.

The man looked at Su Yu warily, his eyes deep and cold. Su Yu was also looking at the man, but his expression looked very calm.

Although the man's eyes were cold and stern, they seemed to have a layer of mist attached to them. His lips were pale, but there was an obvious blush on his cheeks. Coupled with his heavy breathing just now, it was obvious that he was not feeling well right now. It must be a high fever.

Su Yu didn't need to be afraid of such a tough-looking guy.

He bent over and put down the dry firewood in his arms, then turned to look at the man and said calmly: "Are you awake? I'm about to light some dry firewood and boil some hot water. You have to come over." Can you help?"

The man still held the dagger and stared at Su Yu's every move. After a while, he spoke in an unusually low and hoarse voice: "You were here before." The

implication is that you We are not on the same page, I can't believe you.

Hearing this, Su Yu couldn't help but reveal a harmless smile: "I was indeed here before, but if I really want to do you harm, do you think you still have a chance to wake up? Look at them."

After saying that, Su Yu opened her big, harmless eyes and looked at the man.

The man also looked at Su Yu carefully. After a while, the man put away the dagger and walked over step by step. However, as soon as he reached Su Yu, he tilted his body and threw himself directly on Su Yu.