-:Characters and Dedication:-

"To all who dreams of a prince charming, you don't deserve a prince because queens always get King who will turn this world upside down just for your smile."

Hey guys, here are our main protagonists.

Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh 

Age: 28

Height: 6'3

Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh, the king of Rajasthan, is a man with a calm and composed personality, but he is a sleeping lion who kills you mercilessly if you poke him. A beloved king and lovable son. 

He does not show but loves his family a lot. He is the pillar of the house, who will stand behind them and protect him. 

"Aapki sirf ek muskurahat hmari zindagi bhar ki khushiyon ke baraber hai Biwi,"

Avantika Chauhan

Age: 25

Height: 5'6

Avantika Chauhan, a general surgeon, works at her father's hospital. A sweet, kindhearted, talkative, shy, and innocent girl. She is loved by everyone, but don't go to her sweet nature. If necessary, she can stand up for herself. 

Her blue eyes, which she inherited it from her grand grandfather, attracted people the most. The last thing you wanted to see is tears on those pretty eyes. 

"Muskurana toh chodiye Hukum sa, ek baar bs hame apni pyaari nazaro se dekh ke toh dekhiye, ye Avantika zindagi bhar aapki ki hone ko Taiyaar hai,"

Join the beautiful journey of Avantika and Rudraksh of marriage.