8. Queen Avantika

At least 50 comments, then you will get the next update in a week 😜🥺

The morning rays were falling on the elite Rajvansh palace. The workers have started their daily routine, but today is something different.

They were giving their extra efforts in decorating the palace and why not after all the eldest son and their king married last night.

The palace was divided into many parts and the most upper and isolated part was the chamber of king Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh.

The curtains were blocking the rays of sun which was trying to peek inside the room of newly wedded couple who are snuggling in each other embrace sleeping.

The sound of alarm started buzzing in the whole room making Avantika's stir in her sleep. 

She came out of her blanket and stretched a little to off the alarm.

Her back was pressed with Rudraksh's front and his face was in her hair. 

She turned around slowly and looked at her husband, 

Her husband 

How beautifully it sounds, the thought itself brought a beautiful smile on her face.

His square sharp jaw, high cheekbone, slight tanned skin. She found herself lost in him just like the first time she got lost in those eyes. 

"Staring is bad biwi,"

His voice broke her trance and a frown appeared on her face.

"Aap soo ni rhe the, I thought you were sleeping,"

"Jab itni khubsoorat biwi bahon mai ho toh bnda soo kaise sktta hai,"
[When such a pretty wife is in your arms then how could a man sleep]

A dark red hue appeared on her face made her eyes to look down.

He smirked looking at his effect on her, the girl whom he was searching for past 2 years is in his arms. His wife. Avantika Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh. 

He kissed her temples making her smile.

They eyes clashed with each other, not able to hold his desire anymore Rudraksh leaned into her. Their faces were too close, their noses were touching each other. Rudraksh tilted his head and was about to kiss her when a knock came from outside of their room making him groan.

Avantika giggled and pushed him aside to attend the door. 

"Pranam Rani sa, dadi hukum ordered us to dress you and bring you downstairs," 

"Ok, I will come in an hour after bathing," 

"No Rani sa, we are here to give you bath and dress you up," 

"What?" her eyes become so wide that it can come out anytime. 

"Just give me a second," she closed the door and looked at the man who was trying hard not to laugh

"Ye kya tha Raja sa," 

"This is called the perk of being wife of Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh Pearl," 

Her stomach churned up hearing the word from his mouth. Pearl.

"But still it's uncomfortable," 

"Hmm, so shall I give you a bath," He frowned and asked innocently like he just not made her face red like beetroot.

"Shut up," 

He opened the door and the hard and stoic face replaced the playful Rudraksh. Well that side is only for his wife, his smile, his laugh and his flirty side is only reserved for his wife.