4. The Proposal

Guys, please comment on the chapters. I have more than 500 views in each chapter and 5k views total, but the comments did not reach until 100 even.

I want 10 comments, at least in this chapter.

And yes, I have a surprise for you ✨️

*******************

"Aaahhhhhh..." The loud screams were echoing in the middle of the forest from a dark warehouse. 

The only source of light was the single bulb in the room. A man was sitting on the chair tied with the chains. His upper part was bare. He was looking almost dead and was begging for his life. 

There were sitting Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh in all his glory with his arms folded on his chest and his one leg on the other and a smirk on his face. 

A man with the rod in his hands, wearing a black shirt which is covered with blood beating the shit out of that man. He was Kiaan Khurrana, brother of Rudraksh, a short tempered man who didn't live a second before showing his anger. 

"Leave him, Kiaan. He is almost dead,"  Rudraksh walked in front of the traitor. He was the same old man who was mixing chemicals in the material. It has been 2 weeks since he was tourtured here. 

"Now tell me the name," He was glaring at that man, making him shiver.

"Shi...Shivansh Singh Randhawa," the moment the name left from his mouth, a bullet shot on his forehead.

"I knew it, fucking bastard,"  Rudraksh murmured pinching his nose.

"Now, what should we do bhai? These Randhawa's are going out of control," Khaan said while drinking whiskey.

"Then we will also do the same. There is a drug transporting from Jaipur to Hyderabad. Right?"

"Ji bhai sa," Kiaan said, and smirk knowing what his brother was going to say.

"Blast it and make sure to send the video to my sweet big brother," he said and gulped the alcohol.

They discussed something, and then he left from there.

He sat in his car and signaled the driver to start the car.

He closed his eyes, and again, those blue eyes came in front of his eyes. He smiled a little and whispered her name.

It has been 2 weeks since he saw her. After their last meeting, he got to know that she left for pune due to some conference.

He couldn't leave his bade dadu, or he had already left.

The car stopped in front of the great Rajvansh mansion. His mansion, after all it is all his, he is the king, and soon she will be his queen, she will have the upper hand in his life and he will happily bow infront of her.

                 Rajvansh Mansions

                 Rajvansh Mansions

He stepped inside the mansion and found it silent.