3. We will meet again

Omg we crossed 1k views
Thank you so much for all your love ❤️ 🤧

The chapter is dedicated to my sweetie polarbear1188

****************

After hours of struggle and complications, Avantika came out from the OT room with a satisfied smile. She was very tensed at first. The girl was only 10 years old and had a tumor on her brain. It was very complicated because her bp was going down during the surgery and was not getting stable.

She remembered how Shreya, the kid, always asked her if she was going to die. But now she can proudly say that she has a whole life, she can go to school, make friends, she can dream and make boyfriends.

Avantika chuckled and saw the child's parents. She moved towards them, and they stood up.

"Doctor, is my daughter ok?" Her father asked. It was like he was holding his breath. His wife was holding his hands tightly. She was shaking in fear of losing her daughter, which she got after so many prayers.

"Don't worry, Mr. and Mrs. Chaubey, your daughter is fine now. It's not completely fine but out of danger. One more small surgery, then she will be fine completely,"

They breathed in relief, Mrs. Chaubey sat on the bench with a thud. Her hands were on her mouth. She was crying and thanking god for keeping her child's safe. His father gets on his knees in front of Avantika, making her gasp.

"Thank you, thank you so much, Dr. Avantika. You just not only saved my daughter's life but also helped us financially. You came as a miracle in our life, saving our little miracle. Thank you, thank you so much,"

The tears were not stopping from his eyes, Avantika sat in front of him and patted him. She was always out of words whenever the patient's family praised her. But she was feeling happy, seeing the happiness of the family.

Zindagi lena sab ke haath mai hota hai, but zindagi bchana sabke haath mai ni hota. She remembered her dadu's words and smiled. Saving someone's life made her heart at peace. She didn't choose this path because her whole family was a doctor, but because she wanted to save lives. As simple as it sounds, saving life is not easy, and she is delighted that she became a doctor.

She left the couples leaving them have their moment. She was going to her cabin when she heard a commotion in front of another OT room.

She moved their and her eyes became wide, seeing the scene in front of her. A man was screaming out of his lungs, breaking things, and Dr. Rishabh stood their with his head low.

"What's going on here?" Her voice echoed in the corridor

"This bastard killed my wide, I will kill him," that man shouted and held Rishabh's coller.

" Look, I have told you before that this surgery is going to be not easy. The success rate was 20%, and I gave my everything. But sab hmare haath mai toh ni hota na," Rishabh said

(Not everything is in our hands)

"Look, Mr. Whoever you are, I can understand your pain, but it's not his fault. He gave his everything," Avantika stood between them and was calming the situation. But that man was not listening to anyone and was cursing and screaming, breaking the things here and there.

He even punched Rishabh and grabbed Avantika's arm tightly, cursing. Not able to bear the pain, she slapped him, making him stop.

"You bitch," he held the vase and was going to throw it her, Avantika closed her eyes waiting for the pain to come but it never came.