chapter 2

Y/n was on an airship heading towards Beacon and he had learned that he was joining the first years late so he had to catch up a lot, his initiation would be shown to every student and teacher in Beacon including team JNPR who were close friends with team RWBY. Y/n was kind of nervous since everyone was going to watch him but after calming down he felt fine and confident about it, Y/n was checking his ammunition for his pistol he had 4 magazines of fire dust, 4 magazines of electricity dust and 6 magazines of normal bullets. Y/n then felt the airship slow down meaning that the airship was about to land, Y/n then stood up and walked to the airship's door after a couple of seconds the airship landed and the doors opened. When it did Y/n saw Ozpin and Glynda waiting for him, Y/n just nodded at them.

Ozpin " Hello Y/n are you ready for your initiation? "

Y/n " Ready as I'll ever be. "

Ozpin " Alright then let's go. "

Ozpin and Glynda then lead Y/n to a cliff overlooking the emerald forest, Y/n then was told to stand on a metal plate.

Ozpin " OK you to pass your initiation all you need to do is go into the forest and find the relic I have placed in the abandoned temple, are you ready? "

Y/n " Yep. "

Ozpin then pressed a button and the metal plate flipped up and launched Y/n, the metal plate was a launch pad.

Y/n " HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T THINK THAT AS A LAUNCH PAD! "

The students and even teachers were laughing cause they were the initiation by using either a classroom's projector, their scrolls or being close by to watch. After a couple of minutes of Y/n flying through the air, he started to fall to the ground but as he did he saw the temple where he had to go, as he got close to the ground he started his plan to catch himself when he got close to a tree branch he took out his weapon that was separated and not combined into the glaive he then threw one sword over the branch then caught it when it came around, and since there was a chain connecting the two Y/n would swing around the tree branch helping to get rid of some of his momentum. When Y/n got to a safe amount of momentum he let go, but he only let go of one sword making it so when he swung around the tree branch the final time he fell off it and towards the ground, Y/n landed on the ground safely then put his weapons back on his back, and could hear people clapping.

Y/n * Thanks I guess now then show time. *

Y/n then used his semblance to speed towards the temple everyone who was watching was in shock to see someone so fast even for someone with a super-speed semblance, Y/n made it to the temple and slid to a stop. Y/n then walked into the temple and saw the relic he needed to take back to Ozpin :

Y/n almost started crying seeing Summer's old emblem she used to wear which she gave to Ruby to wear as a huntress, Y/n picked up the emblem and attached it to his jeans after he did that he heard Grimm roar so he ran out of the temple without usi...

Y/n almost started crying seeing Summer's old emblem she used to wear which she gave to Ruby to wear as a huntress, Y/n picked up the emblem and attached it to his jeans after he did that he heard Grimm roar so he ran out of the temple without using his semblance and when he got out the temple he saw :