chapter 9

Y/n woke up in his room at Atlas, yesterday he blew off some steam which used all of his electricity. Y/n hadn't gotten it all back yet since he was sleeping and the generation was slowed down. Y/n got out of bed, had a shower then got changed into his combat clothes he was about to leave his room but then he started to have flashbacks of what Roman, Neo and Cinder did to him. Y/n's leg then started shaking and started to sweat, Y/n walked back to his bathroom and splashed some water on his face. Then he heard a knock on the door.

Qrow " Y/n, Ozpin and Ironwood want to see us. "

Y/n " [ shaking ] ( stuttering ) O-OK I-I'll be there in a minute. "

Qrow realising that something was wrong entered Y/n's room and ran into the bathroom, Qrow saw the condition Y/n was in and he became worried.

Qrow " Y/n you're still having the flashbacks, aren't you? "

Y/n " Yep. "

Y/n then put the toilet seat down and sat down on it.

Y/n " When we get to a comfortable position fighting against Salem, I'm getting therapy. "

Qrow " I hear you but listen If you ever need to step away do so. "

Y/n " I will ... right then let's see what Ozpin and Ironwood want. "

Y/n and Qrow then walk to Ironwood's office, they see Ironwood sitting behind his desk, Ozpin standing next to him Winter, Penny and the ace ops standing in parade rest waiting for Ironwood and Ozpin to speak :

Ironwood " Thank you for coming if you may or may not have heard Willow Schnee, Jacques' wife has taken back control of the Schnee dust company. She is having a funeral party for him and she has invited us all, at the party she wants to talk about what she is going to do with the company and as a council member. "

Y/n " ( whispering ) If Arthur is the Riddler then maybe Willow is Black Mask. "

Qrow " ( whispering ) Maybe. "

Ozpin " You two are right she could be working with Salem, the crime scene of Jacques' murder is strange. There is a manikin of Willow strung up onto a chandelier with a bullet hole near where the heart of a human would be, Roman Torchwick's fingerprints, a smashed table and a dead employee who was dressed to look like Jacques Schnee. "

Everyone then looked at Y/n for an answer.

Qrow " Y/n is that familiar in any way to you? "

Y/n " Uhhh ... in Batman Arkham Origins the Joker went after Black Mask and the crime scene in the game matches Jacques' crime scene. "

Qrow " But didn't the Joker kill Black Mask's girlfriend, why is Willow alive? "

Y/n " Someone needed to handle the Schnee dust company and since she used to run it she's the perfect person to take Jacque's place ... I need to look at the crime scene to be sure though. "