chapter 10

Y/n watched as Salem and her lackeys put down the supplies from the airship on the beach, Summer, Ruby and Yang then noticed Y/n was awake then walked up to him.

Y/n " Tai do we still have my pills? "

Tai " Yes thankfully here. [ hands Y/n a bottle of pills] "

Y/n then takes a couple of pills out of the bottle then swallows them as he does Summer, Ruby and Yang kneel down to him.

Summer " You feeling OK? "

Y/n " Nope I can't walk for a couple of days, I have to take pills and no training. Doctor's orders and I'm also fighting the urge to freak out when I look at you. "

They didn't respond to what Y/n just said but looked at him, Summer then put her hand on Y/n's arm to show she meant him no harm but they could see the fear in his eyes and Y/n swatted her hand away.

Y/n  " ( angry ) Don't touch me ... ( sad ) please just don't. "

Y/n then grabbed his head remembering everything that they had done to him.

Tai " Summer please back away from our son his mind and body are almost at their breaking point. "

Summer " He needs to know that I still care for him that we do. "

Ruby and Yang then put their hands on Y/n's arm, Y/n then started crying having flashbacks of what they did to him in the hotel.

Y/n " [ crying ] Please just stay away I don't want to join her she's put me through too much. "

Summer " Son please just know that we still love you. "

Qrow then walked up behind Summer, Ruby and Yang then dragged them away from Y/n he then dropped them onto the sand.

Qrow " Stay away from him he still needs time. "

The others that were trapped on the island then made their way to Y/n, Tai, Qrow, Ruby and Yang.

Ironwood " Let's not fight OK we're stuck here together and if we fight then It'll make this much worse. "

Summer " I want to talk to my son. "

Ruby and Yang " And our brother. "

Ozpin " He isn't ready for that do you know what you've done to him, mentally? "

Salem and her lackeys didn't answer.

Qrow " Ever since Y/n woke up from being in a medical-induced coma he has had night terrors that I had to help him through, he even stopped sleeping for a while so he wouldn't have to face them. He can barely walk from being in a coma and the damage you guys did to him. "

Y/n looked away and Raven even kneeled down to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

Y/n " Just don't touch me I'll be fine as long as you don't touch me. "

Salem " OK we won't. "

Ironwood " We should make a fire to keep warm. "

time skip

It was night and everyone was sitting around the fire.

Summer " Y/n what did you do when we disappeared? "

Y/n " I umm I started training harder, I played football ( British football ) for the signal team, I dated a girl named Megan then when I stopped Roman Ozpin gave me a place at Beacon. "

Ruby " That's nice. "

Yang "Backtrack you dated someone named Megan before Neo? "

Y/n " Yep she was training to be a huntress, we dated for a couple of months but we broke up. It was a mutual feeling we stayed friends, she went to Shade and I have contacted her since. "