chapter 7

It was the day of the dance before the Vytal festival, and Y/n would be protecting the security with Winter which he wasn't looking forward to. Katie tried to convince Y/n to come to the dance but he told her what he had to do, Ozpin and Ironwood would be watching Katie, Emerald, Mercury and Cinder carefully. Y/n was sat in the security room while Winter was talking to Ironwood where the dance was taking place, he was looking at the security cameras to see some Atlas soldiers :

 Y/n was sat in the security room while Winter was talking to Ironwood where the dance was taking place, he was looking at the security cameras to see some Atlas soldiers :

There were 20 of these guys get destroyed in a fight by the woman that broke into Y/n's dorm room, the woman then opened the doors to the security room but didn't see Y/n. The woman took a step forward and Y/n swung from above the door and kicked the woman sending her stumbling backwards, Y/n landed on the ground on his feet and then took out his blades to combine them into the glaive, pointed them at the woman with his pistol.

Y/n " Don't move. "

??? " Ahhh so we meet again I've heard from Roman you've been wanting to meet me, ( sarcastically ) I'm honoured that the legendary Y/n wants to meet me. "

Y/n " You move at all and I'll drop you like a bad habit. "

??? " ( cheekily ) Really? You would do that, it doesn't sound like what a huntsman would do. "

Y/n " I don't care about being a huntsman right now ... you're the one who Roman answers to so you should know where my sisters and mother are, so tell me. "

??? " Still looking for them you are a good son and brother don't worry you'll meet them again soon. "

The woman then waved her hand and a fire arrow formed out of mid-air, the arrow then zoomed towards Y/n but he used his glaive to wack it away with a strick from his left hip upwards to his shoulder. When the glaive hit the arrow the arrow exploded covering Y/n in smoke, he couldn't see the woman but could still hear her so he pointed his gun at her and shot at her. The woman had to jump backwards to dodge the bullets and then charged towards Y/n, the smoke cleared and Y/n could see the woman's outfit glow red and she punched him in the stomach. Y/n stumbled back and could feel something hot on his chest he looked down to see his armour burnt.

??? " You aren't the only one with elemental attacks you have electricity and I have fire. "

Y/n then charged at the woman and swung his glaive at her but she formed a fore sword and blocked it, Y/n then pointed his gun at her but she grabbed it and melted the gun.

??? " ( cheekily ) Oh sorry I melted your toy. "

Y/n then moved the woman's sword out of the way, swept her legs with his glaive and when she landed on her back on the floor he pointed his glaive at her neck. Y/n then used his scroll to contact Ironwood.

Y/n " General Ironwood the woman is here I need backup now. "

Ironwood " We're on our way. "

Y/n hangs up.