chapter 6

Y/n had finished having a lesson with Dr Oobleck :

and had returned to his dorm room, he opened his fridge and took out a can of Dr Pepper

and had returned to his dorm room, he opened his fridge and took out a can of Dr Pepper. He opened the can and started to drink it while looking at his evidence board trying to find anything he had missed, at first he didn't find anything until he remembered something, there was going to be a White Fang meeting in a warehouse the teachers told everyone so they didn't accidentally walk into it.

Y/n * Roman works with the White Fang and there's going to be a White Fang meeting tonight, but since Roman is in prison he can't attend. *

Y/n then heard a knock on his door, he opened it to see Ozpin.

Ozpin " Hello Y/n may I come in? "

Y/n " Yeah sure. "

Y/n steps back and lets Ozpin in.

Y/n " You want a drink? "

Ozpin " No I'm fine [ sees Evidence board ] So this is the board Winter told me and Ironwood about. "

Y/n " Yeah ... Where's Roman? "

Ozpin " That's what I'm here for he's escaped on the way to prison. "

Y/n " He's going to the meeting then with the White Fang in Vale I've gotta stop him before he sells them something. "

Ozpin " Y/n this is dangerous even for pro huntsman are you sure you want to do this? "

Y/n nods.

Ozpin " Then go. "

Y/n just smiled and drank the rest of his drink, he used his speed to put on his combat clothes and then grab his weapons.

Ozpin " Good luck Y/n. "

Y/n " Thank you, sir. "

Y/n then ran to the warehouse where the meeting was taking place, he saw White Fang members outside it guarding it. Many White Fang members walked into the warehouse some wearing the White Fang uniform and others just wearing the masks, so Y/n used his super speed to run past the guards without them noticing and then hid on a support beam above a massive opening where people were gathering. There was something big that was covered in a blanket, Y/n took out his scroll and started recording what was happening then Roman and Neo walked onto the stage in front of the massive thing that was covered.

Roman " Hello everyone welcome to our annual meetup I'd like to show you an investment of mine Neo if you would. "

Neo then took the blanket off the thing and it revealed this :