chapter 11

Y/n woke up on the beach to see the others still asleep and tried to get up but felt something heavy on him, Y/n looked down to see Ruby and Yang hugging him and he started to freak out having flashbacks of what they did to him in the hotel. Y/n then got out of their grip and walked back away from them, Y/n then ran without using his super speed away from everyone. Y/n then stopped and fell to his knees and looked out to the ocean, Y/n started to shake but then felt an arm go around his neck. He looked to see it was Tai.

Tai " I'm sorry Y/n I didn't know that they would touch you whilst asleep. "

Y/n "It's fine you didn't know ... what's the difference between Ruby and me? Throughout the entire time they tried to break me they made me realise I'm just a male version of Ruby with a worse weapon, so please tell me [ crying a little ] what is the difference between me and her? "

Tai " Don't even say that you two are different in many ways you can run on water and up buildings, you took down an entire team at Beacon by yourself, and you tried to bring your mother and sisters when others didn't even bother looking for them. There are many differences between you and Ruby. "

Y/n " Thanks It's they're getting to me you know? "

Tai " Hmm you're different from her don't worry. "

Y/n then stood up, stopped shaking and wiped his tears away, he then picked up a stone then skipped across the ocean but it didn't reach the forcefield.

Tai " When did you learn to do that? "

Y/n " I did it in my free time when I was at Atlas. "

Tai " See another difference between you and Ruby, she spends her free time killing Grimm and you do something fun. "

Y/n " Wait she takes a break from killing Grimm by killing Grimm? "

Tai just chuckles and nods then he skips a stone across the ocean, the stone then hits the forcefield.

Y/n " When did Ironwood say that the forcefield would get shut off? "

Tai " We still don't know but they're close. "

Y/n " Yeah close to starting. "

Tai just chuckled.

Tai " I won't be surprised if they were just slacking off since Ironwood and Winter aren't there. "

Y/n " I know I would ... does he really think I'd be able to run everyone off the island? "

Tai " No he told us that we'd be getting an airship off this place, he just told you that to confuse Salem and the others. "

Y/n " Thank Oum [ crouches down and crosses his arm over his face ] that was going to be exhausting. "

Tai " Yeah you'd probably be knocked out after all that running. "

Y/n " [ deep sigh ] Alright let's go back to everyone. "

Y/n and Tai then walk back to the others to see them waking up, Y/n sat down and Ironwood got a notification on his scroll.

Ironwood " OK they've finally managed to take down the forcefields, Y/n can you run on water? "

Y/n " No I need to recharge it should take 2 hours if Arthur didn't fuck with how long it takes to generate electricity. "

Arthur " I didn't. "

Y/n " OK then we just need to wait. "

Then everyone started to wait until everyone heard the sound of an airship approaching it landed near them so Y/n, Ozpin, Tai, Qrow, Ironwood and Winter stood up.

Salem " What the hell are you doing? "

Y/n "Simply, we're getting the fuck out of here [ uses his super speed to get the good guys onto the airship then runs back ] See ya cock suckers! "

Y/n then used his super speed again and ran to the airship when he got on it took off, and after a couple of seconds, the airship was high enough and started to fly away. Y/n, Ozpin, Winter, Ironwood, Tai and Qrow look out the airship to see Salem, Roman, Neo, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Tyrian, Hazel, Arthur, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and ... where is Yang?

Yang " Wrong choice Y/n. "

Everyone turned around to see Yang standing there she then tackled Y/n out of the airship, and both of them started falling towards the island. They were both then grabbed by Ruby using her semblance, then she went back to the ground and through Y/n into a tree. Y/n hit his back on the tree and fell onto his side, Y/n looked to see Summer extremely pissed off.

Summer " How dare you, you tried to abandon your mother and sisters! You're going to be punished when we get back to the castle. "

Y/n " One problem [ he stands up ] you'd have to catch me first. "

Y/n then used his super speed to run on water and away from the island but he noticed that he was getting slower and slower, Y/n then looked back to see Salem holding her hand out. Y/n then fell into the water and then Weiss used her glyphs to propel Y/n into the air, then back towards the island. Y/n landed on the beach and could tell that he couldn't use his semblance.

Y/n " What the hell did you do to me? "

Salem " I took your semblance so It'll be easy to bring you to the castle. "

Yang then approached Y/n and knocked him out as she did the screen turned black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 940