Chapter Nine

-6 months later-

Lux's hips roll forward with fluid ease. His eyes fall shut as he leans back, changing the angle of his position so Niko's cock just barely hits his sweet spot with each motion forward. The hand on his hip tightens, bringing him forward again as legs prop up behind him, barring him from running away from the overwhelming sensation.

"Look—hah fuck—at me," Niko gasps.

Lux obediently opens his eyes and stares down at his boyfriend. Golden irises are blown wide, nearly eaten up by dilated pupils. His bottom lip is held captive between his teeth and a thin layer of sweat adds a glistening sheen on his body. "I can't," he whimpers.

"Yeah, you can," Niko's hand caresses the side of his face. "You're doing so well for me. One more, okay?"

Lux's moans are soft, contrasting with the renewed vigor in which he moves his hips. He places a hand on Niko's chest, fingers moving over to tweak his nipples with admittedly more force than necessary, but the result is well worth it. He can feel Niko's length throbbing inside of him, pulsing against his insides as the man underneath him bites back a moan. Lux attempts to slow down, wanting to savor the moment and stave off his impending orgasm, but fingers tighten around his hips and without warning, Niko is thrusting deep inside of him, repeatedly hitting the spot that makes his toes curl and his vision white out.

"Come for me baby," Niko demands. "I want to hear you sing for me Lux. Please?"

"Ahh fuckfuckfuck," Lux moans loudly, the sound biting off into an almost pained whimper as his body goes rigid, hips stuttering forward from the force of his fourth orgasm.

Niko pulls out, maneuvering Lux so his hips are suspended above his own, and follows suit, grunting a string of colorful expletives as he does, painting his abdomen an opaque white. "Holy shit," he heavily exhales. He reaches up to swipe the hair out of Lux's eyes, grinning sleepily up at him. "I love you."

Hearing those words still made Lux bashful and he responded in his own way, slapping Niko's chest and rushing him. "Hurry up. We told Bellamy and Izzy we'd meet them at the ice-skating rink at 2pm. It's 1:15. We both need to shower. SEPARATELY, Nikolas," he adds as Niko ruts against his ass.

"Seriously, how do you have so much stamina?" Lux kisses his forehead and practically falls from the bed, his legs weak and trembling. He crosses the room to rifle through his overnight bag, fussing softly about "having to pack a bag."

"You don't have to do that," Niko offers.

"Do what?" Lux places his glasses back on and turns to face Niko.

"You can leave stuff here. I've already cleared a drawer for you."

Lux gathers the items from his bag and begins to open the dresser drawers, searching for the one Niko supposedly cleared. "Bold of you to assume I just need one. When we get back, you'll also need to clear a quarter of your closet and make room in the bathroom for some toiletries. I cannot be cruel to my skin any longer and subject myself to your three in one body wash, shampoo, and conditioner." He's startled into silence when arms wrap around his waist and Niko noses along his neck.

"Okay," he breathes against Lux's nape.

For some odd reason, Lux's anxiety spikes, adrenaline rushing through his veins and briefly triggering his fight or flight response. However, he repeats the mantra his therapist gave him, reminding himself that he's safe, Niko's safe, and this is okay.

"Okay," he softly repeats.

"Okay." Niko kisses along his shoulder blade, sweeping his hair aside to bite gently at his skin.