♧-New term new me-♧

Today was the start of a new term. I was reuniting with my friend group of Chan, Minho, Changbin, Han, Seungmin, and Jeongin. Our other friend Jungwon had left to transfer colleges. "What's up, guys? Let's hope we get good roommates this term." Chan stated, hoping he would get their youngest friend Jeongin since he had been crushing on him for a while. "Boys, here are your room keys, Felix. I'm afraid you will be alone in your room since there is an uneven amount of students in your year." The head said.
"No roommate, that's amazing!" I replied, bouncing up and down my shoulder-length hair flying about in different directions.
"So who did you guys get?" Chan asked, clearly excited to see if he had got Jeongin.
"If you have a blue key, put your hand up." Chan said, watching as Minho and Han raised their hands. "The lovebirds might final confess." Seungmin said, rolling his eyes. "We are not!" Han complained, locking eyes with Minho, then blushing and looking away.
"Look, you can't hold eye contact they won't even be able to share a bed." Chan laughed.
"Wait, we are sharing beds?" I asked.
They all nodded as if they had been told a spell from a book.
I jumped up and down and hugged Chan so happy I had the whole apartment to myself.
Chan had asked who had the red key, and he and Jeongin put their hand up.
"Yay Hyung." Jeongin ran over and nuzzled into Chan's chest, making his face go red.
That means Changbin and Seungmin are sharing a room.