♧-Are you okay?-♧

Tw: mentions of eating disorder, scratching oneself and that's all.

[Chans pov]
I walked away from Minho and Jisung's dorm happy. I knew they had made up and were probably enjoying themselves at the moment. I entered my dorm and was greeted with Jeongin, hugging me.
"You tool so long, Hyung." He mumbled.
"I know, baby. I'm sorry, but Minho and Jisung are all good now." I said, kissing him slowly. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, swirling it around his. I pulled away slowly, the saliva still connecting our lips. Jeongin looked down to hide his blush from our intense kiss. "Don't hide that pretty face from me, baby." I said in a deeper voice to make him blush even more. Jeongin looked up at me, blushing hard at my voice.

My voice always made him flustered no matter how many times I did it to him.
"Does my voice make you feel things, hmm?" I said in a deeper voice, seeing how low I could go before Jeongin melted on the spot.
"S-stop teasing me, my legs are weak." Jeongin mumbled, embarrassed. I picked him up and carried him to the couch.
"Cuddles? I know I've been gone a while." I asked, hoping for a yes. Jeongin nodded and snuggled into my chest while softly kissing my collarbone.
"Baby, don't tease me, or you'll be the one in handcuffs this time." I whispered into his ear, making him kiss me on the lips instead. I kissed him back softly, tasting his strawberry lipbalm.

I swiped my tongue across his lips to taste more of the sweet taste, causing him to shudder slightly. I kissed him again swirling our tounges together slowly, I think this is the best kiss I'd ever had with Jeongin normally he was a bit shy about kissing but now it is as if time as stopped for us.

[Felix pov]
I had just woken up in Chan and Jeongin's bed after waiting for hours for Chan to come back. I just fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I went towards the living room and saw Chan making out with Jeongin. I muttered a 'ew' under my breath and sat on the chair opposite then and pulled out my phone, taking a sneaky photo of them and putting it on our group chat.
Chan pulled away from Jeongin and licked up his neck to his ear, which gave me butterflies, watching how gently and passionate he was with Jeongin.
"Daddy more." Jeongin whimpered, I blushed at what he said, they clearly didn't realise I was sitting here yet so I went to the kitchen and got myself a Fanta it was way too early to be hearing Chan and Jeongin's desires.

It was bad enough when we could hear Minho and Jisung let alone them as well now. I walked back into the living room to find Chan and Jeongin finally off of each other. I smiled at them and sat down.
"So how'd it go with Minho and Hannie?" I asked, hopeful that everything was alright.
"Well, Minho came back they made up, and the last thing they did before I left was kiss, so I believe they are all good." Chan smiled at me. "Oh, also, Han had another panic attack before I got there, but I sorted it out and cleaned up the glass." Chan added.
"G-glass? What happened?" I asked worriedly. I tried to read Chans facial expressions as a clue, but nothing was leading me anywhere.

"He just knocked over some glass, nothing more." Chan explained, trying to tell me that he was all good. I leaned back on the chair, relieved I thought something really bad had happened to him. Chan had pulled Jeongin into his lap and was backhugging him, causing the younger to blush and try to move away, but Chan's grip was stronger than most thought.
"Aww, baby bread with Channie." I teased watching Jeongin blush and pout slightly.
"Come on, hyung, I'm no baby anymore." Jeongin crossed his arms, making Chan giggle at how cute he was.
"You're always our baby, I tell you that all the time, don't I, hmm?" Chan asked Jeongin, leaning his head onto the youngest shoulder and kissing his neck.

I was watching them together and then realised I had left Hyunjin without any warning of where I went. I checked my phone and it was now 9 am. I left our room at 5 am. while he was asleep. That was 4 hours ago.
"Shit, guys, I've got to go. I forgot to tell Hyunjin where I was going it's been 4 hours. I better get back to see you later." I said, rushing out the door of their dorm and heading towards my own. I fumbled with the lock and turned the key to open the door. I closed it behind me and went towards our kitchen to see if Hyunjin was there. I looked around, but all that was there was an empty bowl of something he must have eaten. I headed towards our bedroom and then heard someone talking while crying.