♧-truth is told-♧

Warnings: self-harm (kinda) and eating disorder and body shaming, I think that's all.

I stood in shock while playing with my skirt. My heart was pounding, and my ears were ringing. I sat down on the satin bedsheets, thinking about what had just happened.'Did they playboy actually kiss me? Or did I imagine it?' That was all that was going through my head. I looked up to see Minho standing next to me, I shuffled awkwardly and looked up at him.

"What happened between you two, Hyunjin, is smiling like crazy." Minho asked. I just looked up at him, blush slowly creeping over my cheeks. I tried to look away, but Minho just held my chin and made me look into his piercing dark eyes. I gulped and then opened my mouth to tell him, but nothing would come out. "If you don't tell me, I'll ask Hyunjin to tell me." Minho threatened me. I shook my head quickly if Hyunjin told Minho he'd add to the story that I didn't want in the slightest.
"I asked for my lip balm, and he put it on himself and made our lips touch, so I got some of the lipbalm." I spoke quickly, already embarrassed from it actually happening 10 minutes ago.

"So that's what happened, hmm? I think he's really into you if I say myself." Minho stated, taking my hands in his.
"I-i don't know he's a playboy. I can't just trust him that easily." I said, looking up and Minho with big eyes. He nodded and left the room to let me think about it. As he left, he knocked the wardrobe slightly, causing it to open and things to fall out. When I went over to pick them up, I didn't recognise any of it. There were lace underwear and bunny ears. I widened my eyes when I realised what all this stuff was.

"Was hyunjin dating someone? That's why all his kinky things are in my wardrobe?' I shook my head and put it back and closed the door. I made my way back to the kitchen to see hyunjin writing in a book. He quickly got up and went to the toilet, and I had a quick look.
Dear diary,
I'm so stupid. I tried to be nice to felix, but I think I cocked it all up. I've also lost 2 and a half pounds and I now weigh 45kg I'm so happy that I'm getting skinner them boys who bullied me all them years ago have finally helped me stop eating like a pig so I can lose weight.

"Omg, that's awful." I said to myself, wiping away tears that had formed. I knocked on the bathroom door to see if Hyunjin was okay, but I heard a voice from inside.
"How could I be so stupid I've gained a pound I hate myself. OW." Hyunjin cried from inside.
"Hwang Hyunjin, open this door now!" I cried, wanting to help him. It went silent.
"Hyunjin o-open the door!" I cried banging on it. I ran towards the kitchen , pulled the key out for the bathroom, and unlocked the door. I saw Hyunjin on the floor in tears next to the scale. His arms were bleeding, too, with glass around him. He looked up at me and tried to hide behind his hair.
"Hyunjin, what are you doing to yourself." I said in a comforting tone.

"You wouldn't get it." He snapped at me causing my face to drop all I wanted was to help him he seemed upset and not himself and after reading the diary I realised this wasn't him he was forced to do it by some bullies. "H-hyunjin, I do get it. I saw your diary." I stuttered, looking at him.
"You're fucking looking through my things now." He growled at me pointing a bit of shattered glass at me.
"H-hyunjin p-put it down." I stuttered going backwards.

"You don't fucking understand anything!" He shouted before cutting his hand with the glass. He whimpered in pain and wobbled. I caught him as he fell and helped him to the bedroom. I rushed to get him some food. I heated up some dumplings and rushed back to him.
"Eat." I said in a stern tone. He shook his head, so I opened his mouth and fed him. If he didn't eat, he'd starve to death, and I couldn't see that. He started chewing and opened his mouth for more.
"You're doing amazing, hyunjin." I said, stroking his hair as he finished the last bite. I grabbed a bandage and wrapped his hand in it, bringing careful not to hurt him too much. "I'm sorry, felix." Hyunjin muttered.
"Don't be sorry. I know what you're going through." I said, caressing his head. He nodded and rested his head on the pillows on the bed.