♧-Another Eventful Day-♧

No, smut this time, guys, but just a bit of someone touching themselves, and that's all.

The doorbell ruins our moment, and I look back at Hyunjin's dark eyes and get up from the bed, and head to the front door. I opened it to be greeted with Chan, who was sweaty and looked like he had run a marathon.
"Can I help?" I asked him, standing in cover of the door, so he couldn't see Hyunjin.
"Y-yeah, I don't know if you forgot, but it's a Monday, and our music classes are on, and you're missing." Chan panted out, looking at me.

"Oh shit I forgot I'll be right there." I said, running back inside to get my bag.
"Where is pretty boy going?" Hyunjin asked, putting his arms around my waist. He had seemed to recover and was back to his normal self.
"I've got a music class I forgot about." I told him, taking his arms off me.
"Can I come? I've got nothing to do." He looked at me with big eyes while pouting slightly.

"Fine, but you better apologise to Minho hyung after all those years." I said sternly, looking directly at him.
"Fine, I will if it makes you happy." Hyunjin replied, smiling and opening the front door.
Chan looked at me weirdly, and I mouthed *tell you later* and started walking down with them both.
"So hyung, how's it going with jeongin?" I teased, watching his face go red.
"From that, I'm thinking it's good." I stated, watching him cover his face.
"It's going good we uhm... you know, last night." He muttered quietly. I hit him playfully while laughing.

"Don't laugh at me!" He complained, pulling me into our music class Hyunjin following close behind. I sat down next to Han and smiled at him. Minho glanced over at Hyunjin and pulled Han's chair closer to his, and put both arms around his small waist. Hyunjin put his bag on the floor and sat next to me and smiled gently at me, which made my heart flutter at the sight of his dimples.
"Okay, class, now that everyone is here, we will be writing a song, and the best ones will be made into an actual song. I know we have some talented writers like Seo Changbin or Park Sunwoo so I'm expecting the best from you and you guys can start there is no need for you to stay in the classrooms so feel free to go back to your dorms and work together. Off you go." The teacher spoke as he sat back at his desk, and we all filed out of the classroom and headed towards Chan and Jeongin's dorm.

We entered the door to be met with bright colours over the walls and cute accessories around. I recognised the cute stuffed animals to be Jeongin's. We all sat around the table in the middle of the room. Minho pulled Han towards himself and pulled his skirt down to cover his thighs.
"Hey, why are you doing that, hyung?" Han questioned, rolling his skirt back up, but Minho's hands slide onto his thighs, holding the skirt down.

"No, you're not rolling it back up. This is for me only to see." Minho said in a deep voice, telling Han that he knew what was best and pulled him onto his lap. I looked around their dorm seeing lots of cute things placed neatly with plants, but there was also a lot of Chan around the place like black hoodie and lyric scraps on the floors. I look back over to the group to see Chan and Jeongin being teased.

"You should have cleaned up better before we came round." Changbin laughed, earning a gently punch on his arm from Chan.
"I can't believe you're into that kind of thing. I'm never going to stop teasing you." Seungmin smirked, watching Chans face go red.
"I-it was an accident, okay? I forgot to put them away." Chan stuttered, looking back up at everyone.
"An accident? How the fuck do you leave handcuffs on the floor by accident?" Minho asked picking them up off the floor and looking at them. Jeongin got into Chan's lap and hid his face in his chest.

"Leave them alone. Let's just do our music work." I said, getting some paper and pens each. "Where's the fun in that?" Minho laughed, still holding the handcuffs. "Come on, it's not like I didn't find Han's skirt on your bedroom floor." I teased him back, smirking as his face fell from a smug one to an embarrassed one.
"See, everyone has their own things they like." Jeongin said, re-adjusting his sleeves on his jumper. "How about we see if Chan really did use the handcuffs on Jeongin." Changbin said, pulling Jeongins sleeves up to everyone's suprise he didn't have any marks on his wrists at all. "That's odd." I said, at his wrists up close. Minho was in the corner smirking as we all were still surprised.