♧-Just friends?-♧

[Han pov:]

Smut! It is not the whole thing. I will add a row of hearts to show the end.

I waited and waited until Felix had gone to sleep and then I made my way down to Minho's room I knocked and was greeted with Minho with a towel around his waist since he had just got out of the shower.
"Wow, baby, just wanted to be ruined so badly." He smirked and pulled me inside.
"What do you think, hyung?" I asked, swaying my hips, making the skirt twirl around my thighs.

"You look so beautiful. I want to take it off of you." Minhos deep voice growled as he walked up to me and kissed me hard. "H-hyung more." I moaned, moving my head to the side so he could mark me his.
"I thought you complained about me doing this earlier?" Minho questioned before sucking at my skin.
"I-i know hyung but just please!" I whined, pushing him away from my neck.
"Oh? Being bad now, are we?" Minho pushed.
"No no hyung I'm a good boy for you." I said, grabbing my hands towards him. Minho lifted me up and whispered into my ear
"Was earlier not enough to satisfy you?"
"It was, but I want to satisfy you as well, please?" I whispered back into his ear before sucking hickeys along his jaw.
"Oh baby right there." Minho moaned out, squeezing my backside, making me moan.
"Am I good now?" I asked, looking into Minho's lustful eyes.

"Hmm, you're good but not good enough yet." He said, sitting on the bed and placing me on top of him. I began slowly humping.
"Ugh, so good." He moaned, grabbing my hips and moving them faster.
"I-I'm going to cum!" I loudly moaned and as I was about to release I was stilled Minho's hands on my hips stopping me from humping him. I pouted and looked up at him.
"Good boys, wait, don't they?" Minho said, slapping my thigh.
"Y-yes hyung sorry." I apologised, wanting to please him in every way possible.
"Aahh, Aahh." I moaned Minho had put his hand around my member. I tried to remove his hand, but I twitched, showing that I was enjoying it.

"You didn't want me to stop earlier in front of our friends even if Lix saw me do it." Minho said, smirking.
"What he saw." I asked, rutting against his hand.
"Yes, he saw, and Seungmin saw me kissing you with that ice cream." Minho chuckled.
"Just fuck me please." I moaned feeling him squeeze my member. "My pleasure, but this skirt is staying on." He said, pulling off my shirt and kissing me all over. I pushed his head down towards my member and looked at him with puppy eyes.
"That's not going to work for me today your going to please me first." He said taking off his towel and leaning over me I could see his hard member and his hair was dripping all over my face making me look heavenly to him. He inserted his tounge into my mouth and I let him lick all inside of it moaning when our tounges collided.
"Up knees now." Minho demanded pushing my head towards his member.
I took it into my mouth saying he was big is an understatement his member fitted in my mouth perfectly just hitting the back of my throat as he began to thrust into my mouth hitting further down.
"Hyung stop please." I begged not being able to breath properly.

"Did I hurt you? Are you alright?" Minho asked concerned he bent down to where I was and began to kiss me slowly and passionately softer than our last kisses.
"I'm fine I just couldn't breath." I said not wanting to worry him.
"Next time we do that you tell me if I can thrust I don't want to hurt you baby." Minho said voice laced with concern and sorrow.
"Baby I'm fine trust me I love you and trust you just let's not do that again for today." I said carresing his face and giving him a little kiss. I took of my underwear and sat on the bed legs spread.
"You want me to prep you?" Minho asked still taking it slowly.
"Yes, please, hyung be gentle haven't done it for a while." I said, looking down at Minho, looking at him with love.
Minho put his fingers in front of my mouth and told me to suck on them, coating them with spit that we could use as lube. Minho bent down and softly blew onto my rim, watching it clench around nothing.

"Desprate are we slut?" Minho degraded.
I moaned at the feeling of being called a slut. Not once did I think I would enjoy degrading, but hearing it spew from Minho's mouth was heaven.
"Yes master just want your cock in me I'm such a desperate slut!" I begged embarrassed at what I had just said red covering my face.
"Good boy Hannie you're such a good little slut for me mine only." Minho said pushing a digit into my tight hole.
"M-master, so good!" I cried, enjoying the stretch.
"Just you wait, princess until you feel my cock inside your tight hole.
"Am not a girl." I puffed, not wanting to be called a princess to see how riled up I could make Minho.