❤︎︎introduction❤︎︎

"You're always in my space"

𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

"I don't see you complaining"

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, like the flower. She's known for caring, probably caring too much if you ask others. Nevertheless, she did not care, she felt as life was a honour and she should know that living is worth it and she wanted others around her to know the same. Her mother always told her to never forget where her heart lies.

And Jasmine believed that her heart belonged to someone worthy.

Someone with divinity, compassionate and 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥.

Her melanin skin, practically glowed in the sunlight, the sun was demanded to shine upon her, inviting her, almost whispering to her that she would never be alone. Jasmine found warmth within herself, she always did. Braids cascaded down along her back, highlighting the deep brown that was intertwined with her braids, the ends curled framing her face gently.

Her body treated her softly, healthily sometimes. She did have acne scars around her face and she tried everything to remove them but she learnt how to love herself the right way. Scars show diligence and the more she earned, the more she showed her fulfilled spirit.

Her delicate spirit. Jasmine sometimes had to remind herself she had a reason for living, not because she had doubt, she had days. Days where she thought that life had not treated her kindly. Days where she couldn't seem the right words to falls out of the mouth, somedays she needed help. She just needed someone to hold.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲, what his mother named him, cherished him, loved him and made him know his worth in this world. Sally knew his life had a purpose, she had no choice but to let his destiny take him through struggles and prophecies that he will eventually have to face.

He loved his mother, he knew the hurt that Gabe brought on her. Emotionally he saw his mother fighting her own battles and promised to himself that he would always challenge anyone or anything that gave his dear mother pain.

Since the son of Poseidon was gifted into the world, he was blessed with golden curls that bounced from his head and laid upon his eyebrows. Azure eyes reflected the ocean, almost identical to the sea. The waves flowing, drowning nature, refreshing the natures core.

His hands shook sometimes in class, welcoming a noise that reflected off the tables as his metallic rings that were positioned on his fingers. No matter how much his mother assured him of his purpose, he had days where he desperately thought of a reason of his service to the world. Days where he longed for something, someone.

Perhaps a connection.

Someone to hold.

Someone that could be there, 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞.