❤︎︎Chapter sept❤︎︎

jasmine rn:

jasmine rn:

you really thought this was a new chapter?
you were correct.

Chapter Sept
"ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ"
꧁༄꧁꧂༄꧂

If the walls could talk, they wouldn't, not in this moment. Even Jasmine and Jaleel were 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 and that said something, something loud.

Although, all heads turned to Grover, even the principal looked 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝, but not 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅.

Percy's hands gripped Jasmine's in sudden reflex, not realising the way her body 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅 to his touch. The son of Poseidon, had his eyes on Grover, understanding the satyr's words—

"This is bullshit," Jaleel spoke up with a 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 tone, dragging out the last words to emphasise the stupidity that Grover spouted with.

"Language Jalee—," The principal's words were about to be spoken but Jasmine interrupted.

"I believe he's right, you can't go believing Grover, we saw the incident too," Jasmine outrightly spoke with a hint of 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 as her mind automatically heated with annoyance.

Jaleel once again smacked his palm against his forehead.

Percy couldn't find the words to say anything, all he did was glance at Jasmine. It turned into a stare, a twitch of longing as 𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒓𝒆 eyes linked with her 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 ones, as they both knew that their hearts were beating to the rhythm.

This day he saw Jasmine. Jasmine Sinclaire, the only person that could ruin him and he willingly would stay. He knew her within a day yet everything seemed 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆, brightened and his life had meaning.

"Percy. . ." Jasmine's palm lifted gently upon his cheek, that had 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 with a hint of rose, knocking him back to reality. Noticing her smile that was connected to dimples that seeped into her cheeks.

Percy knew this was her actual smile.

And he 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 it.

"Focus!"

"Not this romantic shit. . ."

"Y'all are just nasty"

The rest of them groaned and the principal had a harsh tone to her words but Jaleel noticed the smile that ghosted upon her face, perhaps the headteacher sensed their 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.