❤︎︎Chapter cuatro❤︎︎

okay so before i start this chapter i just wanted to say that this is what jasmine looks like but with a few acne scars on her cheeks — and just glossy lips cause we ain't having dry lips out here 🤷🏽‍♀️ oh and pretend her hair is all braided but maybe i'll change it up a bit 🫢

jasmine sinclaire‼️

now let's get started

now let's get started . . . 

                                   Chapter Cuatro
ⁿᵃⁿᶜʸ, ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʰᵉʳ
✰✪✰

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲. Although, Percy did not mind it. As her words spoke softly, his smile 𝒘𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, now knowing her name. He couldn't stop the thoughts capturing his mind, her name was the flower that she gave 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

The flower that was in the car that Percy 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 laid on his seat and had a seatbelt securing the flower in case of many sudden obstacles that appeared on the journey. He knew that the seatbelt wouldn't 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 the flower. Perhaps it made him feel a sort of comfort knowing that his plant was 𝒔𝐚𝐟𝐞 and 𝒔𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞.

That flower, Jasmine, revealed the girl's 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, but had a hidden spark that 𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 which made him want to know more.

More.

𝑴𝐨𝐫𝐞.

He wished for 𝐦𝒐𝒓𝒆.

As Percy was spaced out — like spaced out, on 𝐝𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒔, no not drugs. . . Although, he was on some sort of 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. Jasmine had an impulse to understand him, get through to him, she had to.

She 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 to.

Placing her 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 fingertips on his face, clearing him from his thoughts, a small whisper left her 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 that sounded like—

"I swear that these curls were not ginger,?" Jasmine's finger had now looped on a curl that she had now brought down to to his forehead.

Percy now looked away from Jasmine, but he had his eyes on her, enjoying her 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 and how relaxed she was around him.

"Percy", The son of Poseidon now spoke, with a hint of mischief, the kind that made her heart 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 and 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞.