❤︎︎Chapter tres❤︎︎

Chapter Tres                              ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ                                         ♥︎★♥︎

                                     Chapter Tres
                              ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ
                               ♥︎★♥︎

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔. Starring at eachother seemed was a gift, a opportunity to see into eachother.

The moment shared between the 𝐭𝐰𝐨 had a desirable desperation to 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. Something seemed to attach. 𝒯𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 one another, which of would had an unusual effect on the both of them, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞 had a long lasting feeling to his body. Percy was on a high, not the drugs but the adrenaline that made him feel 𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚. The rush travelled to his face, blossoming a rose tint that relished around his face, teasing him, but complimenting his 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜 features.

Percy's hands are on his mother's that we're on the steering wheel, assuring her that 𝒉𝒊𝒔 girl was perfectly alright. That 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 the two shared was the most exhilarating as it spoke many words, assuring words. That the girl with braids that shined with brown, highlighting her 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 features looked almost relieved? Relieved to see him?

Perhaps the boy was overthinking it but the feeling swarmed again, thinking about Jasmine seeing him and automatically being filled with high spirits made him 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅.

𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝒊𝒕.

Forcing herself out of her daze, her immediate reaction of her stopping caused her bike to fall to the left, causing her body to fall with it. Causing her moisturised hands to stiffen on her handles, but her legs waving in the air in a panic as she fell.

𝑶𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝.

𝑨 sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ alerted Percy, breaking his daze, now grasping the realisation that she is now in front of him. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. His body shifted swiftly out of the car, slamming the car door shut as his force was exerted vastly to help Jasmine, not that he knew her name but had the sudden urge to be her 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒓.