❤︎︎Chapter uno❤︎︎

Chapter un❧                                  ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ                                ☆✩                  ✩☆                                     

                                     Chapter un❧
                                  ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ
                                ☆✩                  ✩☆                                     

𝐈𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, she would never want to be woken. Everything seemed absolutely divine. Leaves curving downwards from the branches, perhaps welcoming her onto the land. Eager enough, her body moved swiftly along the emerald grass that tickled her legs slightly as her dress barely covered her knees.

The aroma was filled with 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫?

It felt unusual to her. Salt water? Although, she did not mind it. It was not a horrendous smell, it calmed her actually. The smell drifted along as she kept moving along the field of grass. The ocean was one of her fondest memories as a child, she thought she was connected with the sea— how
it smoothed her skin and cleared her head.

Just realising, the palm of her hand was caught with a flower — Jasmine to be certain. Was she supposed to give these to someone? Was anyone here? How would anyone be here if this is just a dream?

As the last thought fondled with her mind, her eyes met a boy — looking as confused as her. Jasmine couldn't see his face as he was positioned away from her, but the sunlight did bless him. His hair seemed 𝓋ℴ𝓁𝓊𝓂𝒾𝓃ℴ𝓊𝓈 as the curls waved slightly as he moved around in a steady pace.

Her eyes drifted to his hands, he also had a 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 in his hand. But it was 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞? Jasmine had never witnessed a blue flower. The thought of the both of them having flowers, made her smile apparent. Her body was moving on it's own again — she moved closer and closer towards the boy. Perhaps he could not see her?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. Heard footsteps? An answer for him, was this is time to know his purpose needed to fulfil? He felt within his heart that the flower he had — was almost needed for someone.

𝐀𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝.

Percy's expression came out with a scream — but not a horrifying one, just a surprised one but he ended up on the grass. His heart begged him to look up and he complied. A girl with her eyes widened slightly — worried for him, and her hands, her tanned hands on her face practically trying not to scream — out of laughter. His face relaxed and happened to have a smile which the girl was relieved about.

"I am so sorry"

Her voice sounded angelic to him. It wasn't soft but it had grace. The words that came out of her mouth sounded sweet and assuring, like he could trust her without a feeling in his heart that would deny to. Her hands left her face and reached out to help him up slowly as he seemed as he was in a daze.

"ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ", his voice almost came out as a whisper.

"What?", her head tilted to the right slight in confusion as he continued to hold her hand — 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔

"What!", now the octave in his voice changed — became higher almost like he said 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 that he shouldn't of.

Her intrusive thoughts won, as she let go of his hand — which Percy felt a hinge of disappointment wave through his body — Jasmine began to snap the stem of the leaf, leaving only a small length of it left and pushed the flower gently on the top of his ear, almost within his golden curls.

His reaction was almost identical to hers. His eyes brightened looking down at her — she did not have the courage to look back up at him as she figured he was probably looking at her weirdly, that was not the case. This was perhaps the best he has probably felt in a while. With school — Nancy. And the struggle of understanding or focusing in class. However everything he did in this moment seemed so easy to him.

She felt a soft hand near her ear which made her furrow her eyebrows in confusion. Percy's action was also gentle. The blue flower she once saw in his hand was now intertwined with one of her braids.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮..", an automatic response that left both of there lips, Jasmine was now admiring the boy's features that seemed godly in the sunshine. Percy was now starring at the girl below him, appreciating her existence and admiring her features that made him feel a sense of tranquility.

As the wind blew, now heavily, the girl's eyelids began to weigh heavy and her body felt light. The boy's feet felt numb and his head began to ripple with dizziness.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 — fainted sleepily.

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆
they didn't even exchange names😭
okayy soooo, that's the first chapter. hope y'all liked it 💕 and remember to keep smiling always x