❤︎︎Chapter dos❤︎︎

Chapter Dos                                 ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏ                                         ☆✩☆

                                     Chapter Dos
                                 ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏ
                                         ☆✩☆

𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞, she never wanted to forget that 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, waking up seemed like a longing curse. Blinking awake, a longing feeling woke upon her heart. Was it that boy calling for her? Was she calling for him?

Jasmine was not 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 for regularly.

She understood that her maturity was now her duty, as her mother was not typically around. Her mother devoted her love to her new founding partner but Jasmine had no mind about it. Looking after herself was her second 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 at such a young age, braiding her own hair and preparing her own food became her comfort. Although, she had her mother to blame, she simply did not have the strength to, she loved her mother regardless. Though her fondest 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 were not remembered to her mother, Jasmine still had them captured in her 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

Although, in that dream she felt 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒔, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂.

𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

Ringing filled her ears, consuming her with a overwhelming feeling that was installed in her body. The reminder of going to Yancy Academy, surrounding herself with people, people who did not give her the time of day. People who looked at her as if she was the last person to ever exist. Again, Jasmine was did not have the strength to go against society's ways, she would rather not be seen at all. As a child, she was diagnosed with 𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐃, which tormented with her mind as focusing was the enemy throughout everyday. 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, that came with a rush of emotions, emotions that slowly blinded her feelings. 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲, that caused her to isolate herself for pure comfort.

Her fingertips felt a soft, almost like a delicate petal? In a swift movement, Jasmine saw a hint of blue enter her blurry vision. Squinting, sitting up, a laugh was released into the air as she held up the 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 flower that the universe must of wanted her to keep.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐.