Characters

Jeon Jungkook
Age - 24, CEO.
A young and rude businessman who has a past and is depressed, boards a train to busan not knowing his life will never be the same after the journey.

Kim Taehyung
Age - 23, a graduate, majored in fine arts.
An innocent man.
obviously! effervescent, a die-hard optimist and romantic, very transparent and open in his dealings with people, eager to help everyone.
he wants to run away from home to his love. But before that he has to reach home first.

Jeon Hoseok
Age - 23, CFO
Younger brother of Jungkook.Their Father died recently, since then both the brothers are working hard to manage their business. He is worried for his brother who is a bit broken.

Kim Jimin
Age - 23, a dance major in University.
Cousin brother of taehyung, basically soulmates. He is a small version of taehyung, a bit sassy. He doesn't know anything about taehyung and his lover.

Other characters

Min Yoongi
Age - 25, owns a hotel in Daegu.
The man who falls in love with taehyung. They both met and fell in love when taehyung went to Daegu for a trip. For Taehyung Yoongi is his world but the same cannot be said for the latter.

Kim Seokjin
Age - 25, A model
Ex-boyfriend of Jeon Jungkook. When Jin gets married to someone else, this leaves Jungkook heartbroken.

Kim Namjoon
Age - 25, A Doctor.
Childhood friend of Taehyung. He wants to get married to Taehyung. His and Taehyung's family wants them to get married to each other.

This story is inspired by a movie called 'Jab We Met' but plot is is bit different.

W H E N    W E    M E T
______________________

S Y N O P S I S

Jeon Jungkook, the son of a recently-deceased famous businessman, gets even more depressed after attending the marriage of the man he loves to another man. Feeling ashamed to face the world, he walks out of the wedding, boards a train at night, and appears on the verge of committing suicide. While on board, he meets Kim Taehyung, a lively and talkative young boy who is leaving seoul to go to his hometown.

Let's see how jungkook melts in Taehyung's company while Taehyung is all set to run away and get married to his lover.

______________________

G E N R E

Romcom

______________________

W A R N I N G S

Suicide
Marriage
M-preg

______________________

Dedicated to all those who feel like they don't belong, just know that you do fit in.

_________
Hey Queens,
This is my first story so just bear with me please. English is not my first language. If there are any mistakes please let me know in the comments I'll try to improve my writing. This is just a short introduction. Be ready for a rollercoaster ride with me !!!