2. Can't you control for a while?

"You! You are the problem. Since you arrived, you haven't stopped talking, not even for a moment. Don't you understand that I am not interested in talking to you? I don't care if you're from Daegu or Busan. I don't care whether you stayed in a hostel or a brothel. I just don't care. Alright! So just please leave me alone! Alright!" He yelled at him.

~~~

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook's face with an entertained grin. He said nothing, yet Jungkook felt guilty for pouring down all his anger on the boy who was trying to help him without knowing his problem. He rubbed his palms on his face.

"I am sorry," muttered Jungkook.
"That thing about brothel was not right," said Taehyung.
"I am really sorry. It was just a moment of anger," apologized Jungkook.

"I know! You are clearly very upset about something. That's why you got upset with me too. It's ok! I didn't feel bad. Actually, I am not feeling bad about anything nowadays. Do you know why? I am going to get married. Very soon! I am going to run away and get married. My family won't allow love marriage. But what can anybody do after marriage? We will go and fall at their feet; they will have to accept us," said Taehyung.

"I really love mountains. What is the difference between a hill and a mountain? I could never understand. Since childhood, I have had this craze about marriage. Swear by God," said Taehyung.

He was just babbling, and Jungkook was looking at him with an uninterested look. Taehyung was lying on the seat with closed eyes but kept mumbling. When he opened his eyes, he realized that Jungkook had vanished from his seat. He got up and looked in the compartment, but he was nowhere to be seen.

(He's wearing this)

(He's wearing this)

He is dressed in his pink silk pajama suit adorned with adorable little unicorns, he's also wearing earrings and bracelets. With his ash blonde hair and captivating doe-like dark brown eyes, he exudes confidence through his body language. He carries himself with such elegance and poise, showcasing his lean physique. In short, he looks undeniably breathtaking.

Alarmed, he rushed to the door, only to see Jungkook walking away from the train. Panic set in as the train began to move, resulting in Taehyung calling out to him frantically. But Jungkook didn't respond.