16. Flour Fight Fiasco

As Taehyung busied himself with gathering the ingredients, Jungkook couldn't resist the mischievous urge that had been building within him all day. With a playful gleam in his eyes, Jungkook grabbed a handful of flour and subtly approached Taehyung from behind. With a mischievous grin, he lobbed the flour at Taehyung's face.

Taehyung stood frozen in shock, his entire face now covered in flour, resembling a ghostly figure. Jungkook couldn't contain his laughter at Taehyung's comical appearance, his chuckles filling the room.

However, with a determined expression, Taehyung tossed a small handful of flour towards Jungkook, a playful smirk playing on his lips. It aims for a direct hit on Jungkook's face. Taehyung whistled coyly.

"Ah-huh. You want to play this game," he mutters playfully and retaliates, sending a cloud of flour in Taehyung's direction.

In the warm glow of the kitchen lights, Taehyung and Jungkook stood facing each other, a bag of flour sitting between them. With mischievous grins, they both reached for the flour, feeling its soft texture between their fingers.

Soon, their laughter echoed through the kitchen as they engaged in a spirited flour fight, the flour swirling around them like a playful dance. It was just the two of them, sharing a simple yet unforgettable moment of connection and camaraderie.

As their laughter subsided, Taehyung leaned against the kitchen counter, with Jungkook caging him in with both hands

As their laughter subsided, Taehyung leaned against the kitchen counter, with Jungkook caging him in with both hands. Their faces close, they stared into each other's eyes, unaware of their intimate position. Jungkook felt the heat rise to his ears. Jungkook was swallowing hard as he couldn't stop the urge to look down and stare at Taehyung's lips. He felt tension and confusion in his head as to why he was having a delirious feeling over Taehyung's plump lips.

His thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung's hand brushing a wisp of flour from his hair. The touch was affectionate. Jungkook's cheeks turned red, he was blushing  because of  Taehyung's touch.

"You look like a walking snowman, said Taehyung, who chuckled, breaking the spell. Jungkook stepped away, dusting off flour from his clothes, returning to reality.

"And you look like a flour monster! Guess we're ready for Halloween early this year." said Jungkook with a laugh.

"Now, I will have to take a bath again." said Taehyung, his lips forming a slight pout as he exited the room.

Jungkook couldn't help but whisper to himself, So cute before making his way to his own room.

After having a bath, and having dinner with the whole family, he headed towards the small terrace  which was located on the 1st floor of the mansion. He wanted to take a walk in the fresh air. As he was strolling, enjoying the night, He saw Jimin approaching him.

Now Jimin was standing facing Jungkook. Jungkook was confused as to why Jimin is here. Because, as he has observed Jimin till now, he seems to dislike Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook! Can I ask you something? Jimin asked.

"Sure, what's on your mind?"asked Jungkook.

"So, I've been noticing something... Whenever you look at Taehyung, there's this undeniable sparkle in your eyes. Is Taehyung your boyfriend?" Jimin asked seriously. Despite Taehyung's insistence that Jungkook was just a friend, Jimin couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more between them.

Jungkook was taken aback by his question. I just care for Taehyung as a  friend." No, Jimin, you're reading too much into it. We're just really close friends!"

"Oh, come on, Jungkook! I've seen that look before. It's the same one I had when I first met my crush." Jimin said, smirking.

Jungkook blushed furiously and said, " That's ridiculous, Jimin! Taehyung and I are just... really good friends!"

"Sure, sure. But I've got my eye on you, Jungkook." Teased Jimin.

" Jimin, please! It's not like that at all!"

" Okay, okay, I'll drop it... for now. But don't think I won't be watching those lovey-dovey glances of yours!" Jimin said it with a laugh as he left.

Jungkook sighed, grateful that Jimin had finally left.

Jungkook found himself in his room, pondering over Jimin's words.

As he reflected, he realized that Taehyung had become a profound source of inspiration and renewal in his life. He couldn't shake the feeling that he wasn't the same person he was back in Seoul. Taehyung helped Jungkook change and be himself.

To Jungkook, Taehyung felt like an angel, a blessing that had come into his life and rescued him. The mere thought of Taehyung brought a smile to his lips, and he began to see him not just as a friend, but as someone he deeply cared for and wished to protect.

Jungkook found himself captivated by the little things that made Taehyung unique – the sparkle in his eyes when he spoke of his dreams, the way he nervously brushed his hair behind his ear, and the radiance of his smile, which Jungkook deemed the prettiest. He finds himself drawn to his infectious laughter, the way it lights up the room and brings joy to everyone around him. His kindness and compassion are evident in every gesture. He admires his intelligence and wit, the effortless way he navigates conversations and challenges with grace. But above all, it's the way he sees the world from a unique perspective, finding beauty in the simplest of moments, that captivates him the most.

He brushed off the fluttering sensation in his chest whenever Taehyung was near, chalking it up to simple admiration and camaraderie.

With thoughts of the beautiful angel in his mind, Jungkook drifted off into a peaceful sleep, unaware that a certain someone would prevent him from sleeping.

_______
Hey lovelies,
Thankyou so much for your support. Love you guys really 💜💎✨

If you have any ideas or suggestions please comment.

🔥Big twist coming soon 🔥