0.1

Status : edited

@Luke5SOS just followed you back!

Oh my god.

Luke Hemmings is following me.

Holy shit.

Now, the normal thing to do would be to spam him with Direct Messages, but I don't really see the point. I mean, why bother? It's so unlikely that he'll reply. I know it's more unlikely to get followed but I'm not going to push my luck.

I just slip my phone back into my pocket, ignoring the notifications from all of my followers congratulating me on finally getting my Luke follow. Calum followed me two months ago, and Michael followed me a year ago. The 5SOS band account also followed me today, so now I only need Ashton's follow.

I'm not going to brag, but I have quite a few followers. I somehow managed to get a fake-Calum url, aka CaIum5SOS (an uppercase i instead of a lowercase l). I freaking love it, and never plan on changing it. It's what got me my Calum and Michael follows, and what made Calum reply to me two months ago.

Pulling my Honour Over Glory beanie onto my head, I smile to myself in my mirror before walking out of my dorm room. Today's my last lecture at university for this year, and I'm so happy for it to finally be over.

Everybody says that uni is hard, but even that is underselling it. It's so difficult to balance money, work, a social life AND uni deadlines.

5 Seconds Of Summer are one of the only things that got me through these past 9 months. I'm finally getting to see them live in a month at Wembley Arena, and I'm so fucking excited. I love them so much.

***

I did it. I'm free. Well, for four months anyway. It's so refreshing, knowing that I don't have to hear my annoying lecturer's voice for the entire summer.

As I walk back to my halls of residence, I finally pull my phone out of it's pocket in my bag and unlock it. I'm faced with hundreds of notifications, which consist of new follows, tweets of jealousy and congratulations, retweets and favourites of my typical "WUAT", "HEJ FOLLWHOSD MW" "@LUKE5SOS THAKDJ YOBF" tweets, and a few greedy people asking for solo dms with him, Calum and Michael. I ignore all of them, and open my DMs. I reply to my best friend with a "IKR DOMDH HOLY SHIT" and smile to myself. While scrolling through the spam messages, someone's icon catches my eye. My line of vision flicks to the user's Twitter handle, and I squeal so loudly.

Luke. Fucking. Hemmings. Messaged. Me.

He was completely unprevoked. I hadn't messaged him once, and I hadn't tweeted for the past two hours.
I was so caught up with the fact that he messaged me, that I didn't even look at the (multiple!!!!!) messages.

@Luke5SOS: Calum answer your fucking phone

@Luke5SOS: Wait

@Luke5SOS: Your not Calum

@Luke5SOS: *You're

@Luke5SOS: god I'm a mess

@Luke5SOS: This is probably because I was creeping on your Twitter earlier

@Luke5SOS: Wait what

@Luke5SOS: No I didn't

@Luke5SOS: Hello?

@Luke5SOS: Ok I'm gonna go now. I'm such a loser.

@Luke5SOS: Adiso person who isn't calom

@Luke5SOS: FUCK