3.2

"I don't want you to go." Luke mumbles into my hair, holding me close as he wears his disguise. We're stood at Waterloo station, and I have to catch the train to go back to university.

"I don't want to go." I reply, sighing heavily and hugging him as tightly as possible.

"Then don't." He says abruptly.

"What?" I say, looking at him questioningly. What does he even mean?

"Stay."

"Luke, I-"

"We're going back to Australia in a couple of weeks. Come with us. You can stay with me at my mum's, seeing as though my brothers have moved out." He tells me, a desperate look in his eyes.

"Luke, I have uni." I tell him, feeling broken.

"Of course you do. Sorry baby, I don't know why I asked." He sighs again, holding me tight. Tears begin to form and I don't know what to do.

"Luke, I can't lose you again." I whisper into his shirt, the tears falling.

"Don't cry, Nova. Please. You'll set me off."

"I'm sorry." I wipe them away, but he grabs my wrists.

"Don't be sorry." He whispers, pressing his forehead against my own.

"I love you."

"I love you too, loser."

"Says the almighty loser." I giggle, trying to lighten the mood.

"The almighty loser? I've been upgraded?"

"Yeah, we can't have you being equal to me, can we?"

"Of course we can, you're perfect for me." He smiles cutely.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Does it have to?" I raise my eyebrows at his response, and he rolls his eyes before pressing a kiss to my lips quickly. He pulls away but I grab his shirt and pull him in.

Once we finally pull away, he has a desperate look in his eyes.

"Stay."

"Luke."

"Stay. Please." He begs, and it breaks my heart when I give him one last kiss, before telling him I have to catch my train.

Just as I get to the ticket gate, I turn around to see him walking away, his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground as he does so.

How could I ever leave him?

How could I go back to a university that I hate, knowing that the love of my life is on the other side of the world?

"Luke!" I shout, and I start to run.

"Luke!" I repeat it two more times as I run. He finally responds as I'm about 10 metres away, and he catches me once he realises that I'm not stopping. I wrap my arms and legs around him, and he holds me so tightly.

"I love you so fucking much, I could never leave you." I cry, and I drop my legs to the ground. He crushes his lips to mine, kissing me so passionately.

"You're staying?"

"Of course I am, you loser." I chuckle, and hold him close.

I already did the 'if you love them, let them go...' thing, there's no way I'm letting him go again.

///

LOW-KEY ONE OF THE LAMEST AND CHEESIEST THINGS I'VE EVER WRITTEN UGH

BTW

PSA

ONE CHAPTER LEFT

AND

ITS

AN

EPILOGUE