2.4

Luke: what are you doing

Nova: im on tumblr sh

Luke: hey I have a tumblr

Nova: u do?

Luke: ya

Nova: what is it

Luke: wait a sec

I chuckle when Luke scoots closer to me on the sofa, throwing one arm around the back of my shoulders, and grabbing my phone out of my hands.

He taps away for a second, before handing it back.

"You're following me now." He grins, before leaning down and giving me a quick kiss. My cheeks heat up, and I know that I'm definitely not ever going to get used to it.

"But now I don't know your username."

"That's kinda the point." He smirks, before looking back at his own phone.

I sigh, and look over at Michael, who's sitting across from us at the small coffee shop. He's not paying any attention at all.

I tell Luke that I'm going to sit next to Michael and cheer him up, and he pours slightly, but with a quick kiss, he seems okay.

Slipping from our side of the booth, I poke Michael's shoulder and get him to budge over.

"What's wrong?" I ask, not really sure how to start this.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Just worry about you and Luke." He says flatly with little emotion.

"Worry? Why would I worry? Right now, I'm worried because my best friend is sad, and I don't like it." I frown, poking him in the arm again. He shoots me a fake-glare, rubbing his arm softly where I poked it.

"Mikey, c'mon, you can tell me. You know damn well I won't judge you."

"That's the thing though, I can't. I wish I could but I can't tell anyone right now." He sighs, and I frown before resting my head on his shoulder. At least he's not 10 feet tall, like a certain not-so-lanky-anymore loser on the other side of the booth.

"It'll be okay Mikey, I promise." I tell him, and let him know that I'll always be here for him. He gives me a grateful smile before giving me an awkward side hug. I give him a quick peck on the cheek and slip out of the booth, heading over to the queue.

///

This sucks so much lmfao, 100% filler chapter