3.0

"Nova!" I hear Luke's voice say from right behind me, and suddenly feel his hand on my shoulder.

"Luke, I-"

"Look, you don't have to tell me what happened up there, okay? I trust you." He tells me, and I'm crying even harder.

"You don't understand, I have to tell you. I can't not tell you anymore, okay?" I manage to say through my sobs.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel first? Leave the guys here so we can be alone?" He asks, and all I do his nod. He slips his phone out from his pocket and sends a text to Calum, Michael and Ashton, telling them what's happening.

Luke holds his hand out for me to hold, and I take it, wiping away my tears with the other hand.

==================

Standing in the en-suite, I look at my face in the mirror. I splash it with cold water from the tap, to get rid of the redness.

You can do this, Nova. You're strong. Luke loves you, and you love Luke. He won't be mad, he'll understand. But if you hide it any longer, there's a chance he could be.

Opening the bathroom door, I spot Luke sitting on the end of the bed, elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. When he hears my footsteps, he looks up at me. Giving me a warm smile, he gestures for me to sit beside him.

"You know I love you, right?" He says as he looks into my eyes.

"Yeah, and I love you too, loser." I giggle, nudging him with my elbow.

"There's my favourite smile!" He dramatically exclaims. I chuckle once again before forcing myself to become serious.

"Okay, I need you to promise me one thing."

"One thing?" He questions.

"One thing. Promise me that you won't get mad at me for not telling you? I didn't do it out of spite, I promise." I look up at him with hope in my eyes, and he looks vaguely confused at first, but then he must finally register what I say and then nods with a soft smile on his face.

"Ok, so when I was younger, around 8 or 9..." and I tell him. I tell him everything about my past. Of course, I end up crying again, but he holds me. He holds me so close and so tight, I feel so safe in his arms.

"Nova, baby, I swear, I will never let that asshole come anywhere near you again. You're safe now, I'm here, I'll always be here." He whispers into my ear, as we move so we're lying down, still tightly holding one another.

"Luke..." I start, but he interrupts me with a kiss. Not a rough kiss, but a soft, gentle one. I smile beneath his lips and kiss him back, tangling my fingers into his hair.

After about five minutes of lazily making out, it begins to get more passionate. He rolls us over so he's laying on top of me, and (intentionally or unintentionally, I'm not sure) begins to grind against me.

And that's when the worst night ever became the best night of my life.

///

SKIPPING SMUT BC I SUCK AT WRTING SMUT AND IM TIRED AND I JUST FINISHED WORK AND HAVE TO BE UP TO WORK IN THE MORNING IN LESS THAN 7 HOURS SO BUENOS NOCHES (is that spelt right? Pls tell me that's spelt right)

Btw thank you all for all of your votes/comments, hearing you relate to the characters and get emotionally involved in this (as well as my other stories) literally means the world to me, love you guys to the moon and back :---)